Photography software

9 years 7 months ago #397412 by gtarm60
Hello
Just a quick line to say ,If you ever need the best photography software
ie Photoshop CS5 Extended or Photoshop CS6

I will send you a link, so you could download it to your computer, it will only cost £10 per download
this is the full version (not student or trial)
Saving you an awful amount of money

Thank you for reading

The topic has been locked.
9 years 7 months ago #397421 by Randy Shaw
This sounds like pirating software.  I don't think anyone is interested in that.  Try making money the honest way, Adobe provides a quality product, not for people like you too sell wacky versions of it for your own profit.  

Photo Comments
9 years 7 months ago #397426 by gtarm60
For your information This is not pirated
I bought my copies legitimatly and I have found that I can provide guys the ultimate Photo editing software of their dreams for just a few bucks
It gives them a chance to own a copy at a ridiculous price
you can register these products with Adobe
So Thank you

9 years 7 months ago #397427 by Shadowfixer1

gtarm60 wrote: For your information This is not pirated
I bought my copies legitimatly and I have found that I can provide guys the ultimate Photo editing software of their dreams for just a few bucks
So Thank you

No, it doesn't work that way. You can say it's legit all you want but it's not.
9 years 7 months ago #397447 by Ted Baker

gtarm60 wrote: For your information This is not pirated
So Thank you

"Software of your dreams"?  We are talking about software here, I don't think too many would categorize software as something they dream about.  Stop trying to glorify what you are doing, it's against the law... period.  Get a real job and pursue YOUR dreams in a honest legit way. 

Photo Comments
9 years 7 months ago #397458 by gtarm60
ok
I have listened to you fella's and I think I understand now
Even though I legitiimatly purchased my Photoshop software
I am not allowed to offer a copy to young enthusiasts
as then I will be selling pirate copies and thus breaking the law

I am sorry about this but I thought I was doing the not so well off a fovour

I will unsubscribed to this forum in the morning

9 years 7 months ago #397463 by ThatNikonGuy

gtarm60 wrote: ok

So your only purpose here was to conduct shady business?  The admins here should ban you. 

Photo Comments
9 years 7 months ago #397464 by ThatNikonGuy

I can see you buying movies, burning them onto DVD's and trying to sell them.  Or attending a new movie in a theater, recording it, burning it to DVD... then selling it.  You are no Robin Hood or Mother Teresa... what you are doing is wrong and against the law.  Grow up.

Photo Comments
9 years 7 months ago #397512 by Kristy Blake

ThatNikonGuy wrote:

I can see you buying movies, burning them onto DVD's and trying to sell them.  Or attending a new movie in a theater, recording it, burning it to DVD... then selling it.  You are no Robin Hood or Mother Teresa... what you are doing is wrong and against the law.  Grow up.

It's funny, we were watching "Heaven is Real" last night and the opening of the movie in bright green screen starts off "Piracy is not a victimless crime".  People like the above who can't separate right from wrong, but do things for self gains... this message is for them.  

Photo Comments
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #397633 by Stealthy Ninja
Piracy or the advocation of which is never allowed on PT. Reselling your "legit" copies of Photoshop online is piracy. 

If you want Photoshop contact Adobe and get CC.  That's the only way.

Thread locked and OP is banned.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Time management is a critical skill to master when you’re a photographer. But how do you get the most out of the limited time you have? Check out this guide to learn a few tricks!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024

Getting the best video shots on your camera or smartphone requires you to understand the fundamentals of composition and video editing. It helps to have the appropriate gear, too!

Mar 20, 2024

It’s easy to lose your inspiration behind the lens, especially as a beginner. These creative photography projects can help inspire you to try new techniques and improve your photos.

Mar 20, 2024