UPDATE: PhotographyTalk Agents

12 years 5 months ago #159022 by RogerS
Congratulations Ryan. I have no doubt you will do well in your new uniform.

12 years 5 months ago #159023 by butterflygirl921
Congrats guys!! :cheers:

12 years 5 months ago #159024 by Dori

photobod wrote: Baydream

Scotty

Stealthy Ninja

Chasrich

Dori

TheNissanMan

Screamin Scott

Well done guys, you look a crazy bunch but I know you will do a good job, I didnt apply as I know I am way to temperamental and emotional so would have closed the whole forum down within a week. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
So go easy on us folks and yes I will be good so Santa will come down my chimney. :toocrazy: :toocrazy: :toocrazy:

What, me crazy?? :toocrazy:

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

The following user(s) said Thank You: chasrich
12 years 5 months ago #159025 by photobod

Dori wrote:

Scotty

Stealthy Ninja

Chasrich

Dori

TheNissanMan

Screamin Scott

Well done guys, you look a crazy bunch but I know you will do a good job, I didnt apply as I know I am way to temperamental and emotional so would have closed the whole forum down within a week. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
So go easy on us folks and yes I will be good so Santa will come down my chimney. :toocrazy: :toocrazy: :toocrazy:

Dori you are crazy eight times
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 5 months ago #159027 by Dori

photobod wrote:

Dori wrote:

Scotty

Stealthy Ninja

Chasrich

Dori

TheNissanMan

Screamin Scott

:rofl: :rofl:

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

The following user(s) said Thank You: chasrich
12 years 5 months ago #159037 by butterflygirl921

photobod wrote:

Dori wrote:

Scotty

Stealthy Ninja

Chasrich

Dori

TheNissanMan

Screamin Scott

:agree: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 years 6 months ago #252295 by Stealthy Ninja
11 years 2 weeks ago #279391 by bluehouse

11 years 1 week ago #279476 by Tuscan Muse
Congratulations! But, I have to ask, what is the job description of an agent?
11 years 1 week ago #279482 by chasrich
#1. You must look good in shades...

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
11 years 1 week ago #279483 by chasrich
Oops... I just noticed you are a vendor. The above was my smarty pants reply. We patrol the forums looking for spam or other problems. Given the power to edit the posts of others we can correct errors, explain procedures and answer questions. But seriously have you seen me in shades? :woohoo:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
11 years 1 week ago #279685 by Stealthy Ninja
Moderator with a different name basically.
10 years 11 months ago #282459 by marrythomas
Hello All,
This is Marry Thomas. I have to ask about the best equipment used by any photographer.

10 years 11 months ago #282460 by Baydream
The creative eye and mind behind the viewer.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
10 years 9 months ago #287010 by bluehouse
You have mentioned great information, it really helpful for me.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024