This is one of the best time lapse video's I've seen... take a look at this. 2 years 10 months ago #176545

If you aren't on the PPSOP newsletter list, I would strongly suggest you sign up for their newsletters. You get some great information sent you. Yesterday I got this email talking about a new Time Lapse class at PPSOP with Ben Canales as the instructor. They also included a link to one of Ben's recent time lapse videos. I have to say... this was amazing! Take a look:

If you have interest in time lapse, you might want to take a look at this: The Art of Time-Lapse Photography
Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Alex.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: metalmike92593, rocktroll, sree2472

Re: This is one of the best time lapse video's I've seen... take a look at this. 2 years 10 months ago #176576

Watched it twice :goodpost:
Getting BETTER one photo at a time!

Re: This is one of the best time lapse video's I've seen... take a look at this. 2 years 10 months ago #176585

Masterfully done. Makes we want to try this (except for the the camping in the snow part). :toocrazy:
Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Re: This is one of the best time lapse video's I've seen... take a look at this. 2 years 10 months ago #176605

Wow.

I am going to add doing a time lapse video to my list of project goals for next year. I doubt it will be anywhere this exciting or beautiful though :P

Re: This is one of the best time lapse video's I've seen... take a look at this. 2 years 8 months ago #200123

Amazing!!

Re: This is one of the best time lapse video's I've seen... take a look at this. 2 years 8 months ago #200138

Now that was just amazing!!!!
Nikon D200
Nikon 50mm f1.8D, Tokina 28-80 f2.8, Nikon 75-300, Sigma 18-200, Nikon SB-600, Nikon SB-25, Promaster triggers

Re: This is one of the best time lapse video's I've seen... take a look at this. 2 years 8 months ago #200173

Holy hot pixel, Batman. Good stuff.......;)
Why so serious?

Re: This is one of the best time lapse video's I've seen... take a look at this. 2 years 8 months ago #200214

That really is great... but i think the best Time-Lapse ive seen to date is - Found it yesterday... I think its amazing!

Re: This is one of the best time lapse video's I've seen... take a look at this. 2 years 8 months ago #200415

geoffellis wrote:
That really is great... but i think the best Time-Lapse ive seen to date is - Found it yesterday... I think its amazing!

Good find... that was worth watching a couple times
Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.

Re: This is one of the best time lapse video's I've seen... take a look at this. 2 years 8 months ago #200552

WOW that is so beautiful

Re: This is one of the best time lapse video's I've seen... take a look at this. 2 years 8 months ago #200690

How many photos you think it took to make that video?