FREE eBook on Composition! Learn How to Compose Your Photos Like a Pro!

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #264701 by PhotographyTalk
Our friends with MyPhotoSchool have asked me to pass on this incredible eBook that teaches you everything you need to know about composition. This is yours free as a Holiday gift to you!

Visit MyPhotoSchool's website here: www.my-photo-school.com

The folks at MyPhotoSchool must have spent some serious time putting this together for you, so please visit their site and thank them here for this wonderful gift of knowledge.

Click below to open.

File Attachment:

File Name: MyPhotoSch...okV5.pdf
File Size:5,414 KB

BTW... MyPhotoSchool has also authorized each of you a 25% discount too! Just use code: PTEB25

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: effron, webcatz, sHe, GerardW, Mem, robmdq, tbealey, manxieal, panadamo, jessmpangan and 1 other people also said thanks.
11 years 4 months ago #264716 by Vahrenkamp
:judge: THANK YOU!

Photo Comments
11 years 4 months ago #264728 by robmdq
Will recommend it to my friends :-)

11 years 4 months ago #264738 by Danny Carson
I thought that was just a few pages, that's a full on book!

Thank you!

Photo Comments
11 years 4 months ago #264754 by Little Kate
I just love the wintery tree photo on page 7. This is really a nice thing to give to so many. Thank you.

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: DayJob
11 years 4 months ago #264794 by rayallen
Lots of sound advice but this book needs quite a bit of editing to correct spelling and many other errors. Should not have been released with so many errors.

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #264824 by ClickEm
Great advice for a beginner and lovely of you to share. However, I agree with RayAllen - spelling "professional" wrong (page 9) is not very... well.. professional! Also - tilting? Really? And the last photograph of the little girl has a lot of technical errors to my eye.

Don't mean to be picky, as I said, still a good read for the basics :-)

11 years 4 months ago #264845 by MyPhotoSchool
Thanks guys for the feedback! :agree: Unfortunately there seems to have been a terrible snafu and a DRAFT version of this ebook has been posted! Well done you eagle eyes for spotting the early errors.

The final version will be posted shortly when I get hold of Alex.. *head in hands*

Best regards
Elspeth

MyPhotoSchool

The following user(s) said Thank You: sHe, GerardW, goldbam
11 years 4 months ago #264848 by The Gardener
:thumbsup: mistakes happen, thanks for the post

Photo Comments
11 years 4 months ago #264855 by PhotographyTalk
Houston we have a problem! It would seem there had been an issue with the file that was uploaded, all is corrected and the final version of this wonderful eBook courtesy of MyPhotoSchool has been uploaded. If you have the prior version, please discard and keep the attached.

Much respect,

Alex

11 years 4 months ago #264865 by Zeberk
Thank you!

Photo Comments
11 years 4 months ago #264887 by NickSano
Forwarded this to friends too. Happy Holidays and thanks!

Photo Comments
11 years 4 months ago #264903 by Moe
I'll pass on :thumbsup: :patriot:

Photo Comments
11 years 4 months ago #264912 by icepics
Not sure if I'm looking at the revised version because I'm seeing errors like run-on sentences, commas in the wrong place etc. Having been a teacher, although not an English teacher, I'm pretty good at writing so maybe I'm just catching mistakes that got overlooked, but there seems to be further editing or proofreading needed.

Sharon
Photo Comments
11 years 4 months ago #264943 by Happy Snapper
Good tips for those starting out in photography. I have a couple photographers I'll be sharing with. Happy holidays to you too

Gripped Nikon D810 --- Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 --- Sigma 10-20mm f/4 --- Nikon 50mm f/1.4 --- SB600
Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024