Accused of punching a photographer, actor Sam Worthington arrested

10 years 1 month ago #349897 by Fishtaco

Leilanee wrote:

Jennifer Krueger wrote: So celebrities DO get in trouble, hard to say what happened here.  Will be interesting to see what happens on Wednesday.  www.cnn.com/2014/02/23/showbiz/sam-worth...index.html?hpt=hp_t2  

Word has come to me that Justin Bieber may be deported back to Canada... I sure hope this isn't true.  We don't want him.

If only they could deport him to Antarctica or something.

We don't want him either!  :lol:

Photo Comments
10 years 1 month ago #349913 by effron

Tuscan Muse wrote: I'm sure dealing with the paparazzi is a never-ending hassle.  But, violence is not the answer.

If some dope kicked my wife, (or girlfriend:) ), I'd have bopped the idiot too. We have become a nation of wussies....

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
10 years 1 month ago #350015 by Ryan Obryan
There are dos and don'ts, clearly this photographer stepped over the line

Photo Comments
10 years 1 month ago #350027 by Joves

effron wrote:

Tuscan Muse wrote: I'm sure dealing with the paparazzi is a never-ending hassle.  But, violence is not the answer.

If some dope kicked my wife, (or girlfriend:) ), I'd have bopped the idiot too. We have become a nation of wussies....

:rofl:
Please tell us how you really feel.
Yeah I read that part too where the shooter kicked his g/f in the shin. I would have clothes lined him myself as well. Sounds like he did what any normal man would do when someone harmed their g/f.

10 years 1 month ago #350115 by StephanieW
Violence isn't the answer, but it sounds like the paparazzi got violent first. I know an "eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" but, depending on the circumstances, this could be framed as self defense. And lets face it, I'm biased because I hate paparazzi so I'm obviously going to side against them lol. Just being honest here!

10 years 1 month ago #350217 by Stealthy Ninja
Violence is sometimes the answer. Some people just don't respond well to diplomacy.

10 years 1 month ago #350251 by Vahrenkamp
Hollywood, when will things ever change?

Photo Comments
10 years 1 month ago #350299 by effron
One thing NOT spelled out in the article about the "photographer" I find important, Nikon or Canon?

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
10 years 1 month ago #350353 by Stanly

effron wrote: One thing NOT spelled out in the article about the "photographer" I find important, Nikon or Canon?

I'm thinking he was a Sony or Lumix photographer, better yet, a Leica photographer!  

Nikon Z6 | Nikon FM10 | Nikon D80 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8D | Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S VR | 35-105mm f/3.5 Macro | 80-200mm f/4.5 | SB600 | Pocket Wizard II
Photo Comments
10 years 1 month ago #350485 by Jim Photo
No comment :rofl:

Photo Comments
10 years 1 month ago #350695 by StephanieW

Stealthy Ninja wrote: Violence is sometimes the answer. Some people just don't respond well to diplomacy.

Deadpool diplomacy.  lol do you have a folder of relevant Deadpool images ready to whip out for any conversation? LOL

effron wrote: One thing NOT spelled out in the article about the "photographer" I find important, Nikon or Canon?

Fire the journalist.  This piece of vital information is a glaring oversight.

(Let's just call him a Sony user to break tension between Canon and Nikon users)

10 years 1 month ago #350699 by Damon
Big day is tomorrow for him, I guess we will see if the photographer deserved this

10 years 1 month ago #350707 by Stealthy Ninja

StephanieW wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote: Violence is sometimes the answer. Some people just don't respond well to diplomacy.

Deadpool diplomacy.  lol do you have a folder of relevant Deadpool images ready to whip out for any conversation? LOL

Fire the journalist.  This piece of vital information is a glaring oversight.

(Let's just call him a Sony user to break tension between Canon and Nikon users)

10 years 1 month ago #350711 by RoseT
I'd probably have punched him too.

10 years 1 month ago #350973 by Miss Polly
Most of these paparazzi photographers are very aggressive and most likely deserved this.  I find it amusing how these photographers grip about cameras getting tossed or getting shoved.  If you are invading peoples privacy for a living, you have to expect some pushes here and there. 

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Time management is a critical skill to master when you’re a photographer. But how do you get the most out of the limited time you have? Check out this guide to learn a few tricks!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024

Getting the best video shots on your camera or smartphone requires you to understand the fundamentals of composition and video editing. It helps to have the appropriate gear, too!

Mar 20, 2024

It’s easy to lose your inspiration behind the lens, especially as a beginner. These creative photography projects can help inspire you to try new techniques and improve your photos.

Mar 20, 2024