When it comes to photography, what frustrates you the most?

9 years 11 months ago #366773 by KCook
Sorry, we have plenty of bodies already :catfight:

Canon 50D, Olympus PL2
kellycook.zenfolio.com/

9 years 11 months ago #366867 by One Wish
When the auto focus doesn't lock on is a big one for me too

Photo Comments
9 years 11 months ago #366905 by Vespista
Being told by some city officials that I'm not allowed to use a tripod.
Why not?!

Photo Comments
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #366979 by Stealthy Ninja
 Motion blur.  I mean when I take a really nicely framed shot (at an event), the person is smiling and when I look closely... motion freakin' blur from my hands... gosh darn it.
9 years 11 months ago #366995 by Jackson Rieger
Taking photos and realizing that I had my camera settings set to what I had the night before 

Photo Comments
9 years 11 months ago #367023 by Tony Imaging
+1 autofocus issues  or white balance off 

Photo Comments
9 years 11 months ago #367041 by effron

hghlndr6 wrote:

effron wrote: Non cooperating weather....

Hey, you live in New England by choice, don't ya?  Goes with the territory.  ;)

Don't be so sure I wasn't referring to the Specific Northwest, especially the Olympic coast .......:(

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
9 years 11 months ago #367125 by ilh2009ky
No problem with folks walking into my shot; I just stop and out-wait them.  More time for me to look around for other angles and perspectives.  What frustrates me is people with smart phones getting in the way--knowing that their photos will look like c******.

Ian Leslie Harry
www.ilhphotography.com

9 years 11 months ago #367189 by ThatNikonGuy
Buying a lens, flash or camera bag.  Then finding it for sale just after the purchase grace period 

Photo Comments
9 years 11 months ago #367363 by Rudy Sosa
Looking at the answers, we aren't alone! 

Photo Comments
9 years 11 months ago #367785 by Joves

effron wrote:

hghlndr6 wrote:

effron wrote: Non cooperating weather....

Hey, you live in New England by choice, don't ya?  Goes with the territory.  ;)

Don't be so sure I wasn't referring to the Specific Northwest, especially the Olympic coast .......:(

:rofl: :agree:
Which is why I lived in the SW over the NW.

9 years 11 months ago #367831 by No Show
Getting out to location to find out your battery is near dead

D300| Nikkor 24-70mm 2.8 | Nikkor 70-200mm VR 2.8 | Nikkor 50mm 1.8 | Nikon 2x Teleconverter | Sigma 105mm 2.8 | Tokina 12-24
Photo Comments
9 years 11 months ago #368049 by Findley
Discovering the limitations of my new Nikon 70 - 300mm (consumer quality) lens, especially at 300mm.  I need to get a lot closer than I often can.

9 years 11 months ago #368081 by MYoung
Clients that ask you to take their photos for free

Photo Comments
9 years 11 months ago #368113 by Karen Comella
People who stop in front of where you have your camera set up and taking a photo of.  

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Smartphone photos have come a long way in recent years. With their increase in quality comes the ability to create large prints. Learn why canvas is a great option for your phone photos!

Mar 29, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Time management is a critical skill to master when you’re a photographer. But how do you get the most out of the limited time you have? Check out this guide to learn a few tricks!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024