Men vs woman photographers?

9 years 11 months ago #369301 by Zeberk
:dry:  no idea, I would guess more guys traditionally are found in this area, but times have changed long ago and more women are picking up cameras and making a go at this, just like everyone else.  

Photo Comments
The topic has been locked.
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #369353 by Colourful Photography

icepics wrote: This is the 21st century, right? maybe some of the comments are meant to be joking??? I would hope.

Camera Diva, I haven't seen any articles or anything on it; I imagine it's changed as have other fields of work. I've done local hockey and only know of one other female sports/hockey photographer locally.

Let's see, I didn't cry when a puck bounced off my lens, or when they brought an injured player off the ice between the benches and the team doctor lept into the tunnel next to where I was standing... guess it depends on what you're suited for (I'm a hockey fan, I can take it! lol).

You should have capitalized "maybe" in your second question. Also what's up with all the question marks?

Some women are more butch than others that's true.  I'm not sure if you should get married though.  I am quite open minded so I'll let the courts decide.

:pinch:

I'm colour blind, but it doesn't keep me from exploring the wonderfully colourful world around us. :)
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #369363 by Stealthy Ninja

Rita Sow wrote: How can men capture good photos with emotions when they are so stiff and rigid?

We adjust our pants and move on.
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #369397 by boriqua latina

Colourful Photography wrote: All I know is women aren't are good as men because they get too emotional. How can women take good photos when they're crying all the time? It takes a man to take a good photo under pressure.

As long as we aint crying over you wer'e fine... All i know is men arent good as women because they are not intelligent. How can men take good photos when theyre complaining all the time? oh and lets not forget if a woman can carry a baby in her womb for 9 months, guess what, it takes a woman to take a good photo under pressure.  :)   (this reply is only for colourful photography) have an awesome day !

9 years 11 months ago #369403 by Colourful Photography

boriqua latina wrote:

Colourful Photography wrote: All I know is women aren't are good as men because they get too emotional. How can women take good photos when they're crying all the time? It takes a man to take a good photo under pressure.

As long as we aint crying over you wer'e fine... All i know is men arent good as women because they are not intelligent. How can men take good photos when theyre complaining all the time? oh and lets not forget if a woman can carry a baby in her womb for 9 months, guess what, it takes a woman to take a good photo under pressure.  :)   (this reply is only for colourful photography) have an awesome day !

aren't*
we're*
aren't*
they're*
colorful*

Women can't be soldiers for a reason.

I'm colour blind, but it doesn't keep me from exploring the wonderfully colourful world around us. :)
9 years 11 months ago #369405 by boriqua latina

Colourful Photography wrote:

boriqua latina wrote:

aren't*
we're*
aren't*
they're*
colorful*

lol you are too funny !

9 years 11 months ago #369407 by Colourful Photography

boriqua latina wrote:

boriqua latina wrote:

aren't*
we're*
aren't*
they're*
colorful*

lol you are too funny !

Lo siento, no fue mi intención ofenderte. Solo estoy declarando los hechos.

Women are a distraction in war.  You can't complain about cramps while the enemy is shooting at you.

9 years 11 months ago #369411 by boriqua latina

boriqua latina wrote:

boriqua latina wrote:

aren't*
we're*
aren't*
they're*
colorful*

lol you are too funny !

Women are a distraction in war.  You can't complain about cramps while the enemy is shooting at you.

yo estaba jugando con tu mente , tu tienes buen humor , no te enojaste que bueno .. lmao you sure are right about the cramps though, ....

9 years 11 months ago #369417 by Colourful Photography

boriqua latina wrote:

boriqua latina wrote:

boriqua latina wrote:

aren't*
we're*
aren't*
they're*
colorful*

lol you are too funny !

yo estaba jugando con tu mente , tu tienes buen humor , no te enojaste que bueno .. lmao you sure are right about the cramps though, ....

Désolé, je ne parle pas du Mexique.

9 years 11 months ago #369419 by Alex

boriqua latina wrote:

boriqua latina wrote:

aren't*
we're*
aren't*
they're*
colorful*

lol you are too funny !

The ice is getting thin, let's keep the general discussion for general discussion, if you want to joke, feel free to do find refuge in an off topic thread.  Thank you.

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #369429 by Stealthy Ninja
I'm not saying men are superior to women when it comes to photography, however, generally we can carry more stuff:

Women:

But in all seriousness.  The best photographer I know is a girl.  Sex doesn't matter at all.  It's the end shot that counts.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Time management is a critical skill to master when you’re a photographer. But how do you get the most out of the limited time you have? Check out this guide to learn a few tricks!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024

Getting the best video shots on your camera or smartphone requires you to understand the fundamentals of composition and video editing. It helps to have the appropriate gear, too!

Mar 20, 2024

It’s easy to lose your inspiration behind the lens, especially as a beginner. These creative photography projects can help inspire you to try new techniques and improve your photos.

Mar 20, 2024