Best of Craigslist. NSFW (Don't open if colorful language offends you)

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #384922 by Howard T
I hope this is OK to post, it was just too funny.  Plus even Ken Rockwell got a plug!  :rofl:

DOPE ASS PIMPED OUT LENS
This is a dope-ass, pimped out Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 lens. YEAH you saw that right! 11-16mm. MOTHERF*****R'S wide-angle. It sees more than a COCK-EYED CHAMELEON. 

If you are looking at this post than you have already read the reviews and know this lens is P.I.M.P. DX-Nikon mount to turn your BORING ASS D7000 into a stone-faced lady killer.

Why is this LENS SO PIMP? To quote my boy LUDA
It's big and reckless,
MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU GOT A MIDGET HANGING FROM YOUR NECK-less.

YOUR SMART, you already know the biggr the lens, the better the photographer.
Actually, AS MY GIRFRIEND SAYS, it's not that big. IT'S JUST THE RIGHT SIZE.

SHIT'S WIDE. DIDN'T YOU READ WHAT I SAID BEFORE? 
In a tight room? Make that shit look like the inside of HODOR's HEAD.
Taking pictures of your friends doing bunny hops? F*****G STOP that shit and pick up a SKATEBOARD, THEN GO OUT AND TAKE PICTURES OF THEM OLLYING. BOOM. EPIC. Croshaying coozys for your CUCUMBERS?BOOM. EPIC. EATING SPAGHETTI Os? BOOM. EPIC.... DAMN where did you get spaghetti Os? I haven't had those in years. Damn, I'm hungry.

BUT WAIT? What's the aperture again? Can I take it out at night and treat it to a nice dinner? FUCK YEAH! 2 point GOD DAMN 8.... YOU HEAR THAT? THAT's USAIN BOLT CRYING because this lens is repping Japan in the next Olympics and he knows he's gonna LOSE. FAST. 

SHARP-ASS COPY. YOU THINK A HUSTLER LIKE ME IS GOING TO SIT BACK AND GET BURNED? Ordered one from Amazon and it was soft, sent that shit back along with a toe so they knew I meant business - Big Lebowski style. GOT the sharpest copy in their warehouse. 

OHHH SNAP! Ken Rockwell is in da HOUSE! --- "The Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X is the best ultrawide zoom available for Nikon DX cameras, better than even Nikon's more expensive 12-24mm AF-S DX." 
-Ken 'Da Bokeh Killah' Rockwell.

ALL THESE DOPE PICTURES WERE TAKEN WITH THIS LENS. (except the pictures of the lens. BUT I DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL AN INTELAGINT PERSON LIKE YOU THAT.)

$20 discount if you bring a can of SPAGHETTI Os to the transaction.
$50 OFF if we meet at a public spot like a coffee shop and you bring the cash and spaghetti Os in a briefcase. We switch 'merchandise' at which point you will inspect the lens and I will produce the can and only the can from the briefcase and inspect it and then make the transaction.

Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago #384927 by Justin
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Very nice to meet you!
Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #384928 by Scotty
Cleaned up the f bombs, but extremely funny man.

Also got rid of the link, otherwise i'd have to put in your site section or under for sale.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago #384930 by Garbo
Ken Rockwell must me proud of this one.  :rofl:

Nikon D300: 24-70 2.8 | 70-200 2.8 VR |Sigma 150 2.8 | 50 1.4 | SB-800
Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scotty
9 years 9 months ago #384964 by Owen
Well done! :lol:

Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago #384979 by Prago
Well that is one way of describing your lens you are selling!  lol 

SWM into chainsaws and hockey masks seeks like-minded SWF. No weirdos, please
Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago #385010 by Sue Bidwell
Thank you for the laugh

Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago #385069 by Mayo
LMAO!!!!

Canon 5D - Canon 50mm f/1.4 | Canon 17-55mm f/2.8 | Canon 70-200 f/4L
Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago #385226 by Stealthy Ninja
Funny thing is, the guy wasn't even joking.

It's really a pimp lens yo!
9 years 9 months ago #385278 by Glen Martin
Entertainment value = 10 
Would I buy from this guy = 2 

Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago #385304 by Baydream

Glen Martin wrote: Entertainment value = 10 

I might buy if we meet in a police station where they might recognize him.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago #385307 by Tuscan Muse
Great laugh to start the day!  :goodpost:
9 years 9 months ago #385440 by Allen D
ha ha ha  I wonder how long it took to write all this? 

Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago #385517 by Alan Nunez
Too funny

9 years 9 months ago #385689 by Stealthy Ninja
I would ask, who WOULDN'T buy from a guy obviously so awesome?!

Baydream wrote:

Glen Martin wrote: Entertainment value = 10 

I might buy if we meet in a police station where they might recognize him.

Question answered.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024