Lab that has app that will allow me to print from my iPhone?

9 years 9 months ago #389888 by Conner
 I'm looking for recommendations (ideally you have used the company) of a lab that has an app that will allow me to print photos from my iPhone.   Can you suggest one please? 

Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago #389909 by butterflygirl921
i just use the gallery app to send it right to my printer 

9 years 9 months ago #389917 by garyrhook
Print...what? Mobile phone photos? I think Blurb may have a setup for that...

Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago #390070 by ubookoo
I am not aware of any pro lab apps that allow you to print from your iPhone, but just last night I downloaded the Walgreens app (I know, I know!) and am really impressed with the interface. You can select one or more of your images, crop, use filters, select sizes, and send to a local Walgreens to pick up same day. I believe CVS has one as well.

9 years 9 months ago #390093 by garyrhook

ubookoo wrote: I am not aware of any pro lab apps that allow you to print from your iPhone, but just last night I downloaded the Walgreens app (

I've lost all respect for you. :toetap:

Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago #390106 by JeremyS

garyrhook wrote:

ubookoo wrote: I am not aware of any pro lab apps that allow you to print from your iPhone, but just last night I downloaded the Walgreens app (

I've lost all respect for you. :toetap:

Gonna have to bak up ubookoo Lmao, all of my prints are from costco, or the local drug store (not very good) I wish we had a better store, and I am looking at a pro lab to get them done.

9 years 9 months ago #390110 by garyrhook

Takennnn wrote: Gonna have to bak up ubookoo Lmao, all of my prints are from costco, or the local drug store (not very good) I wish we had a better store, and I am looking at a pro lab to get them done.

When you educate yourself on what is possible, you'll understand why Walgreens, Walmart, Costco, etc, produce a laughable product.

Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago #390122 by ubookoo
Garyrhook, you make me laugh plus I totally agree with you!

I am an "app" guy and I think I was overtaken by the user friendly integration of the iPhone app with the ease of the ordering process. I won't let that happen again. :-)

9 years 9 months ago #390127 by JeremyS

garyrhook wrote:

Takennnn wrote: Gonna have to bak up ubookoo Lmao, all of my prints are from costco, or the local drug store (not very good) I wish we had a better store, and I am looking at a pro lab to get them done.

When you educate yourself on what is possible, you'll understand why Walgreens, Walmart, Costco, etc, produce a laughable product.

Oh for sure, I'm just too cheap to pay to get a pro lab to print them, however I will give a trial for some of my newer prints at one of the big ones. 

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024