Buydig?

9 years 2 months ago #419926 by Dana Leeson
I keep running into this site on Amazon and now all the websites I go to have these Buydig banners on them.  Almost as if they are following me.  :watching:   Some of their prices don't look to bad, but I'm not familiar with this company.  Have you worked with them?  

Photo Comments
9 years 2 months ago #419930 by effron
Ten years ago, maybe. I just decided way back then I couldn't improve on Amazon, or Adorama/B&H for my stuff!....;)

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
9 years 2 months ago #419936 by MYoung
Never heard of them

Photo Comments
9 years 2 months ago #419964 by garyrhook
Who?

Photo Comments
9 years 2 months ago #420044 by Chris Curran
buy what?  Sorry no dice here, new company to me.  

Photo Comments
9 years 2 months ago #420046 by Don Fischer
Never heard of it. I get everything through Amazon, just started, or B&H. I've used Adorama in the past several time's and they were as good to me as B&H. Have no idea why I changed from Adorama. 

9 years 2 months ago #420098 by icepics
I've seen it but never looked at the site. It does seem like you are being 'followed' - if you look at the corner of ads on the site you're on you may see a blue triangular icon for Ad Choices. If you click on it that should take you to either NAI or DAA's pages where you can Opt Out of having ads targeted to you. Or it could be Google AdSense, if you go to that site you can opt out. You'll have to do so again periodically or I think go thru Mozilla to permanently opt out of being tracked.

I prefer to avoid and not use sites that are tracking what I do or where I go online. You could try searching BuyDig and see what turns up.

Sharon
Photo Comments
9 years 2 months ago #420117 by Joves
Yeah I have heard of them but never dealt with them. I never see them though because I use Adblocker, and Ghostery in Firefox, and have all google garbage blocked out. 

9 years 2 months ago #420195 by Baydream

Don Fischer wrote: Never heard of it. I get everything through Amazon, just started, or B&H. I've used Adorama in the past several time's and they were as good to me as B&H. Have no idea why I changed from Adorama. 

Have heard of them and may have bought a P&S from them year ago. I stick with B&H and Adorama if they have a great deal from a trusted dealer (like on memory cards). Used to use Adorama some but had a couple of customer service issues so I stopped.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
9 years 2 months ago #420285 by Robert Hardy
My wife has bought from them before, personally I have not.  

Photo Comments
9 years 2 months ago #420484 by Janos
I have, but have noticed their prices can be slightly higher than some places, so make sure you compare. 

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Time management is a critical skill to master when you’re a photographer. But how do you get the most out of the limited time you have? Check out this guide to learn a few tricks!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024

Getting the best video shots on your camera or smartphone requires you to understand the fundamentals of composition and video editing. It helps to have the appropriate gear, too!

Mar 20, 2024

It’s easy to lose your inspiration behind the lens, especially as a beginner. These creative photography projects can help inspire you to try new techniques and improve your photos.

Mar 20, 2024