Sony Camera Forum:

Welcome to the Sony Camera Forum by PhotographyTalk, the place to discuss Sony cameras. Here you can question, comment, and talk about Sony cameras such as the Alpha, A55, and all things Sony. The following are reviews of some Sony cameras that we recommend:  Sony A35 | Sony A55 | Sony a580L | Sony A900 | Sony NEX C3 | Sony NEX 5 | Sony A77

SONY DSC_T50 1 year 7 months ago #251350

Hey i have got DSCT T50. I Need to know is it possible to update the camera's software . Not the photo viewer or bridge but the software that is running the camera :)
dsct50.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SONY DSC_T50 1 year 7 months ago #251353

Have you tried the Sony site or Google
You will not be judged as a photographer by the pictures you take, but by the pictures you show.

SONY DSC_T50 1 year 7 months ago #251363

@Darrel: Yup i have visited the sony website but i didnt find any relevant material. I know know same as other Camera like they update the firmware i wish if i can too update mine as well ..

SONY DSC_T50 1 year 6 months ago #254083

Hey i have :owned: DSC T50. Kindly please tell me all details about how can i able to do smoke photography wid my this camera
i have search net but almost all say DSLR is needed. i wana do it wid my cam. i have tried but filed coz the flash ruins all the picture :(
:thx: