Sony Camera Forum:

Welcome to the Sony Camera Forum by PhotographyTalk, the place to discuss Sony cameras. Here you can question, comment, and talk about Sony cameras such as the Alpha, A55, and all things Sony. The following are reviews of some Sony cameras that we recommend:  Sony A35 | Sony A55 | Sony a580L | Sony A900 | Sony NEX C3 | Sony NEX 5 | Sony A77

minolta film cameras 3 years 7 months ago #7455

Does anybody here but me shoot minolta print film SLR's?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: minolta film cameras 3 years 6 months ago #9713

i have one too minolta film camera that is a slr camera too im useing my dad camera that he is leting me use until i get my nikon d3100. but the minolta is so different that for sure because you use film and not diginal yet and then my other camera that i have is diginal kodak easyshare m381 megapixrel is 12 and the lens that i use for the minolta are 50mm and 200 mm for that one

Re: minolta film cameras 3 years 3 months ago #47114

I have a Minolta X-700 which I found in an antique store, priced at $40. It is in absolute mint condition, including the lens, and is considered to be one of the best film SLRs Minolta ever produced. Since I bought it, I have accumulated a variety of lenses and other accssories and consider it to be the best camera system I have ever owned. Sadly I have succumbed to the lure of digital nowdays and rarely use it. (PS: it weighs a tonne)

Re: minolta film cameras 3 years 3 months ago #47166

Still have my trusty Maxxum 700si, but don't use it much now that I have been into dSLR's.

Re: minolta film cameras 3 years 3 months ago #47168

I've got an SRT 101 & an XG-A
Scott Ditzel Photography

www.flickr.com/photos/screaminscott/

Re: minolta film cameras 3 years 1 month ago #86523

I still use film slr cameras, One Minolta X-700, and two Canon's a T-70 and Rebel. Not ready to give up my film cameras just yet. :)

Re: minolta film cameras 3 years 1 month ago #86539

Still have my maxxum qtsi. love it to this day.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Re: minolta film cameras 2 years 4 months ago #209797

Hi,
a little bit old this thread, but however.
I still own a Minolta 9xi (1996) which is a very good camera. I loved to shoot pictures with that camera. When the Konica-Minolta D7D came on the market, it was no question to change to an other brand. And I wanted to use my lenses from the 9xi. So I bought the KM D7D.
From that time on, I almost never used my 9xi, besides of some occasions where I wanted to have a second SLR, ready to shoot,with a different lens like I used on the KM D7D, because I didn't have much time to always change lenses. Still those times I was amazed of the picture quality of the 9xi.
Now I have as my main camera the Sony A900; and the 9xi is in perfect working condition in my photo stuff cabinet.

Re: minolta film cameras 2 years 4 months ago #209821

Looks like Karl started this, he's still shooting film and posting on here, so seems OK to resume the thread. I don't have any Minolta or Sony but have some Konica, once they merged does that make them all the same 'family' now? :lol:

I have a variety of film cameras, besides Konica, have Ricoh, Canon, Voigtlander etc. I buy vintage cameras to collect but also use them.
Sharon