Learn & Explore Series: Lensfinder
Did You Know?
All members of the Lensfinder team have also developed custom cine lenses from scratch and can take apart and reassemble almost any lens.
Special Thanks to Industry Experts:
Industry Expert: Ryan Avery
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Let’s start off with, what is LensFinder?
- Let’s jump in the way back machine, let’s go back to the very day this company was founded. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company releases a product or service they generally have a particular avatar or audience in mind. Can you share who that person is here?
- It seems common that companies title their products/services as the “Best” in their market. How do you feel ’LensFinder’ compares to others in the marketplace?
- Photographers often are cautious about buying used lenses from sites like Craigslist and eBay. How do you feel LensFinder makes the buying and selling experience better?
- What do you believe is one of the biggest challenges photographers face when buying or selling used lenses?
- What is the process to becoming a “Preferred Seller” on the LensFinder platform?
- Can you expound a little on the top 3 advantages of selling your old lenses on LensFinder?
- Let’s jump to the other side, what would you say are the top advantages of buying used lenses on LensFinder?
- Is this service open to USA only or are we talking International here?
- What is the fee to list a lens on LensFinder?
- What’s the process of setting up a listing on the site?
- Are there any restrictions to what lenses can be listed on the site?
- LensFinder really is poised to be a big helping hand for photographers, and finally a way to buy used glass with confidence. What does that mean to you?
- Final question, and it’s a fun one. What is the one word, that you feel best describes LensFinder.