Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, OR

12 years 5 months ago #162097 by McBeth Photography
Such a beautiful place.

It is what it is.
Attachments:
12 years 5 months ago #162098 by John Landolfi
Beautiful in all respects, Barry! And I love the way you rfendered the fallimg water!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :judge: :judge:

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: McBeth Photography
12 years 5 months ago #162101 by Stealthy Ninja
looks nice.
12 years 5 months ago #162110 by McBeth Photography
Thanks guys! :)

It is what it is.
12 years 5 months ago #162147 by robbie
Beautiful image Barry,one could just sit there in awe of the beauty.

12 years 5 months ago #162203 by photobod
serene and beautiful Barry love it. :judge: :judge: :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 5 months ago #162215 by QC 89
WOW!!! That is beautiful!!! I can't believe my eyes. :judge:

12 years 5 months ago #162437 by McBeth Photography
Thank you everyone! :cheer:

It is what it is.
12 years 5 months ago #163616 by Shanna-Marie
Barry, this is such a gorgeous photo, I could spend Days looking at this view. I'd love to see this next summer when I go to Oregon, usually the trip out of and to Portland is combined with a trip to the airport though. Who knows, maybe my Dad will stop..... Anyway, thanks for sharing this, it's Sooo beautiful! :)

I believe that there is an explanation for everything, so, yes, I believe in miracles. ~Robert Brault

www.flickr.com/photos/shanna-m/

12 years 5 months ago #163624 by LauraD
What a peaceful, meditative scene .....beautiful !

I am a serious hobbyist and I am constantly trying to challenge myself with new and interesting shots. My photography can also be viewed here:
lauradphotography.zenfolio.com/
laura-daddona.artistwebsites.com/
LauraD.imagekind.com

12 years 5 months ago #163688 by McBeth Photography

Shanna-Marie wrote: Barry, this is such a gorgeous photo, I could spend Days looking at this view. I'd love to see this next summer when I go to Oregon, usually the trip out of and to Portland is combined with a trip to the airport though. Who knows, maybe my Dad will stop..... Anyway, thanks for sharing this, it's Sooo beautiful! :)

Thank you Shanna. The next time that you are in Oregon, let me know....Jennifer and I really don't need much of an excuse to go to the Japanese Garden! It would be fun to meet up and do a little shooting! :)

It is what it is.
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #163699 by McBeth Photography

Another couple of shots from the Portland Japanese Garden, a little closer up. :)

It is what it is.
Attachments:
12 years 5 months ago #163730 by Shanna-Marie
I love these shots too Barry,such a beautiful place. My Dad lives in Mill City so I'll only be an hour away, regardless of whether we can go to the Gardens we should definately try to connect-would love to meet you and your wife ! :)

I believe that there is an explanation for everything, so, yes, I believe in miracles. ~Robert Brault

www.flickr.com/photos/shanna-m/

12 years 5 months ago #163795 by siddhartha das
lovely
12 years 5 months ago #163968 by John Landolfi
Beautiful. And. again complimants on tne rendering of the moving water. Have you thought of trying a tighter crop on the first one, to enhance the impact of that gorgeous red watert reflection?:thumbsup: :judge:

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024