Which one is the Best camera for Wedding Photography ?

4 years 3 months ago #671835 by mediaspotstudio
im searching to find the best camera for wedding photography especially candid photography, please suggest me few cameras ! 

4 years 3 months ago #671841 by KCook
As a guest or as a professional?

Kelly

Canon 50D, Olympus PL2
kellycook.zenfolio.com/

4 years 3 months ago #671843 by Nikon Shooter
I have seen good works done with almost anything…
pick one you like and can afford.

Light is free… capturing it is not!
Photo Comments
4 years 3 months ago #671846 by mediaspotstudio
professional

4 years 3 months ago #671851 by Instamixes
Canon EOS 5D Mark III  

Canon EOS 5D Mark III is one of the best cameras of wedding photography and also useful for candid photography.

4 years 3 months ago #671852 by Nikon Shooter

mediaspotstudio wrote: professional

Really? This being possibly the last question
I would expect from a professional…

Photo Comments
4 years 3 months ago #671946 by effron
Canon 1Dx or a Nikon D5

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
4 years 3 months ago #671986 by garyrhook

mediaspotstudio wrote: professional

This question scares me.

Assuming you're asking for yourself, if you have to ask, you're not a professional.

If your intention is to move into wedding photography, you have a lot of learning to do, and don't need the best equipment to start.

Please, please don't expect people to pay you to learn your craft. That just gives photographers a bad name.

Photo Comments
4 years 3 months ago #672003 by mediaspotstudio
Its just i like to know whats high end professionals prefer. im just a professional not high end. im using 6d for candid and Mark 3 for function shot..

4 years 3 months ago #672004 by clippingphotoexperts
  • Best DSLRs for Wedding Photography
  • Canon EOS 5D Mark III
  • Canon EOS 1 Dx
  • Canon EOS 6D (backup camera)
  • Nikon D800
  • Nikon D4s
  • Nikon D610 (backup camera)
  • Sony Alpha A99

4 years 3 months ago #672005 by clippingphotoexperts
yes you are right.

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #672040 by garyrhook

mediaspotstudio wrote: Its just i like to know whats high end professionals prefer. im just a professional not high end. im using 6d for candid and Mark 3 for function shot..

Well, see, that's very helpful information. It clarifies the intent of your question.

(I think that) it's important to understand that "professionals" shot weddings with Nikon D90s and Canon 5Ds for many years. Neither of those are impressive cameras by today's standards.

It's not the equipment. If you have a 5D mk III, you have a camera that's been used for countless weddings.

There is no "best". There's "I can achieve my goals with this equipment".

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: KCook
4 years 3 months ago #672044 by Shadowfixer1
The best camera is one that you know how to use without having to think about how to operate it. An older camera that you know inside out is better than a brand new super duper one where you have to think about how to operate it. Familiarity is the key. That doesn't mean you shouldn't upgrade or switch systems, it just means you need to be familiar with whatever you are using. 
4 years 3 months ago #672628 by fmw
Which one is the Best camera for Wedding Photography ?

The one with the best photographer behind it.  The equipment is unimportant.  It is whatever the photographer likes to use.  How it is used is what matters.

Photo Comments
4 years 3 months ago #672629 by Nikon Shooter
This, to me has the same value as:
"What is the best pen to write a poem!"

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024

With these easy iPhone photography tips, you can maximize the functionality of your iPhone’s camera and get much-improved results for portraits, landscapes, and any other genre!

Apr 05, 2024