Cheap Custom Stretch Canvas Printing

2 months 3 days ago #723260 by icu222much
I've got a few digital art pieces I'd like to hang on my wall (16"x20"). I'm wondering if anyone can recommend me a few places I can get my artwork printed and shipped to Canada on stretched canvas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 1 day ago #723446 by Finn
What's your budget?   Everyone has a different definition of "cheap".  

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #724679 by Domilee
I also have the same case. Did you solve your problem?

1 month 1 week ago #724723 by icu222much
I am planning to use Optimal Print
www.optimalprint.ca/en/canvas

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The sony a7s might be seven years old, but the camera's specs, features, design, and price make it a worthy option for shooting photos (and video!) in 2021.

Oct 22, 2021

The Canon EOS 7D is well over a decade old, but if you're a beginner photographer looking for a first camera or even an enthusiast that needs a second body, the 7D might be a good fit.

Oct 19, 2021

The FujiFilm X-E4 is a newer camera, having been released earlier this year. But it's also an affordable camera - particularly if you buy it used.

Oct 05, 2021

Are used cameras worth it? Though there are some risks, there are many more benefits of buying used cameras. Learn why you should shop used in this guide!

Sep 20, 2021
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Blue hour vs golden hour - which is better for landscapes? It's not so much a case of which is better, but how to use their unique features to create a beautiful shot.

Oct 25, 2021

The sony a7s might be seven years old, but the camera's specs, features, design, and price make it a worthy option for shooting photos (and video!) in 2021.

Oct 22, 2021

Not only is this camera harness able to carry multiple cameras, but it's also a cotton camera strap that's hugely comfortable to wear.

Oct 22, 2021

Not sure how to use a light meter? With this guide, you'll learn all about different kinds of light meters and how to use them to create improved images.

Oct 21, 2021

By using the real estate photography technologies outlined in this article, you'll have the firepower you need to create beautiful images and videos of properties.

Oct 20, 2021

Displaying your photos in physical form is a great way to get potential clients interested in your work. Learn how to create a gallery display of your images in this quick guide.

Oct 20, 2021

The Canon EOS 7D is well over a decade old, but if you're a beginner photographer looking for a first camera or even an enthusiast that needs a second body, the 7D might be a good fit.

Oct 19, 2021

Use these simple product photography tips to improve the quality of your photos and create images that make customers want to buy the product.

Oct 19, 2021