Swan in Sepia

10 years 1 month ago #118215 by robbie

Toned and framed in Silver Efex2...Ir

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #118221 by Dori
Gorgeous!!!! :judge:

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

10 years 1 month ago #118222 by fotozone
Nice shot, I really like it. :judge:

10 years 1 month ago #118230 by chasrich
Love the texture - nice and softly fluffy. Not mean and attacking like in real life. :evil:

:judge: :thumbsup:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent

10 years 1 month ago #118249 by Scotty
Fantastic! I like this one a lot.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments

10 years 1 month ago #118257 by butterflygirl921
i like this one too :judge:

10 years 1 month ago #118283 by robbie
Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

10 years 1 month ago #130814 by photogem71
Very, very nice!!! :thumbsup:

10 years 1 month ago #130825 by VT Hiker
What I like most is the water. In the upper left, it looks like a wood carving; in the lower right, the reflecting white parts provide great contrast.

Every moment of light and dark is a miracle. - Walt Whitman

10 years 1 month ago #130827 by mklinejr
LOVE IT :thumbsup:

Life is much more managable when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party - Jimmy Buffet

10 years 1 month ago #130948 by robbie
Thanks again.

10 years 2 weeks ago #136206 by Shanna-Marie
Ohhhhh I love swans, this is so beautiful! :)

I believe that there is an explanation for everything, so, yes, I believe in miracles. ~Robert Brault

www.flickr.com/photos/shanna-m/

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Are used cameras worth it? Though there are some risks, there are many more benefits of buying used cameras. Learn why you should shop used in this guide!

Sep 20, 2021

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 II is now six years old, but despite that, it still has many capabilities and features that make it a good option for today's beginner and enthusiast photographers.

Sep 17, 2021

The Nikon Z50 is a high-quality and affordable camera. Learn about the Nikon Z50 pros, cons, specs, and pricing in this quick guide.

Sep 16, 2021

The Canon PowerShot G5 X II isn't a professional camera by any means, but if you're looking for a small, capable, compact camera, this might be the one for you.

Sep 02, 2021

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

When buying a metal print, there are tons of options to think about. In this metal print buyer's guide, learn what to look for in a metal print.

Sep 22, 2021

Use these commercial real estate photography tips to create compelling images that accurately and artfully portray commercial spaces.

Sep 22, 2021

In the latest installment of our holiday gift guides, we present some great gifts for photographers that are all priced at $25 or less.

Sep 22, 2021

What kind of monitor should you have for video work? There's a great debate between on-camera vs field monitors - let's see which is best for you.

Sep 21, 2021

Are used cameras worth it? Though there are some risks, there are many more benefits of buying used cameras. Learn why you should shop used in this guide!

Sep 20, 2021

If you aren't sure what the difference between photo restoration and photo retouching is, check out this quick explainer guideline.

Sep 20, 2021

With these accessories for micro four-thirds cameras, you'll be able to improve your workflow and expand the functionality of your camera.

Sep 17, 2021

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 II is now six years old, but despite that, it still has many capabilities and features that make it a good option for today's beginner and enthusiast photographers.

Sep 17, 2021