Make: Canon
Model: Canon EOS Rebel SL2
Lens: EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM
ISO: 800
Aperture: f/4.0
Shutter speed: 1/40 sec
Captured: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 7:00am

iso 800 - 105mm -  f/4.0 - 1/40 sec

I'd love some CC on the background, and retouching, IF you have criticism on the composition or framing LET ME KNOW PLEASE.  I learn more when I do get criticism.

Regards,
Jeremy Massey

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #627361 by Joshua Atkins
Nice contrast! Well done! 

The following user(s) said Thank You: jMrL

1 year 2 months ago #627373 by jMrL

Joshua Atkins wrote: Nice contrast! Well done! 

Thank you m8

1 year 2 months ago #627474 by NewavaMike
I don't know what it is, but I like it.  
Lots of texture there. 

Photo Comments

1 year 2 months ago #627475 by jMrL

1 year 2 months ago #628540 by Lauren Grant
Good contrast as well! 

1 year 2 months ago #628590 by Stefan-Olsson
I like it . Very abstract. I would edit out the noise though.....You loose some of the detail but get an overall cleaner image, I think.

Photo Comments
Attachments:

1 year 2 months ago #628604 by NewavaMike
At first I thought this was a stack of eating forks, but really, even after Stefans take, I still have no idea what it is  :) 

Photo Comments

1 year 2 months ago #628762 by garyrhook

Stefan-Olsson wrote: I like it . Very abstract. I would edit out the noise though.....You loose some of the detail but get an overall cleaner image, I think.

This OP may not care, but it's generally considered impolite to edit an image without permission from the creator. I've seen people get pretty bent out of shape, while others are quite accepting.

I encourage folks to ask first.

Despite agreeing with you about the noise. I still don't know what this is, either.

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: NewavaMike, Stefan-Olsson

1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #628766 by Stefan-Olsson
Yeah you might be right Gary. I apologize if I have used and altered the image without "The OP's" permission,feel its easier just to show than to explain what I mean. But i totally understand. 

To me personally its easier to understand if someone critiques and show me what they mean, as opposed to try and explain it in words, could be the fact that english is not my first language.

My bad.

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: NewavaMike

1 year 2 months ago #628804 by garyrhook

Stefan-Olsson wrote: Yeah you might be right Gary. I apologize if I have used and altered the image without "The OP's" permission,feel its easier just to show than to explain what I mean. But i totally understand. 

To me personally its easier to understand if someone critiques and show me what they mean, as opposed to try and explain it in words, could be the fact that english is not my first language.

My bad.

Your command of English seems just fine to me.

And I completely understand and agree. I'm reminded of the quote (attributed to Martin Mull): "talking about music is like dancing about architecture." Some things are just difficult to do. Clearly, it's easier to show than to describe when it's about a visual art. But a protocol has arisen over time, and even though some folks don't care, asking first is generally regarded as the proper thing to do.

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stefan-Olsson

1 year 2 months ago #628816 by NewavaMike
I take the complete opposite track I think.  These are the "photo galleries" ….. for general display and critique.  Nothing posted here is waiting for National Geographic to ok the deal.  We are looking for different opinions.  Different takes and different "Light room" offerings, FROM US.....  the regulars here !!  I say, show me what you got.  If I like it, I'll try to copy it. I'll try to learn from it. 

Photo Comments

1 year 2 months ago #628817 by NewavaMike

garyrhook wrote:

Stefan-Olsson wrote: I like it . Very abstract. I would edit out the noise though.....You loose some of the detail but get an overall cleaner image, I think.

This OP may not care, but it's generally considered impolite to edit an image without permission from the creator. I've seen people get pretty bent out of shape, while others are quite accepting.

I love you Gary but the world is changing.  And these boards/forums are going to change too.  People want to learn from each other more than they want to be polite. I say, show me what you got.  It won't hurt my feelings if you are more advanced than I am.  It will just show me a different perspective.  A different way.  A different conclusion.  

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a7S II might be almost five years old, but as you'll see in this Sony a7S II review, it still packs a mighty punch with a small price tag.

Mar 23, 2020

In this Nikon D780 review, learn about the D780's features, specs, video capabilities, and more. Also learn how to score a discounted price on a D780 and how you can extend your gear budget!

Mar 13, 2020

In the Sony a6000 vs Sony a6100 battle, which one comes out on top? One offers a lower price tag while the other has more updated features. Find out which camera is best for you in this buyer's guide.

Mar 13, 2020

The Canon EOS RP is an entry-level camera that has some excellent features. In this Canon EOS RP review, learn all about its pros, cons, features, price, and more!

Mar 03, 2020

Latest Articles

Mpix is a popular online printer. But the question is, are Mpix products like their metal prints worth the price? Find out in this Mpix metal print review!

Apr 03, 2020

This best cameras for beginners 2020 list includes the best DSLRs for beginners and the best mirrorless cameras for beginners at affordable prices.

Apr 02, 2020

real estate photography business, improve your real estate photography business, tips for improving your real estate photography business, real estate photography business tips

Apr 01, 2020

Learning how to become a professional photographer might not be as hard as you think. With these tips on becoming a freelance photographer, you'll be able to get the process started more quickly.

Apr 01, 2020

The Haida M15 filter system is a great piece of photography gear that allows me to use the same filters with many different camera lenses.

Apr 01, 2020

If you're in need of some good reads during the pandemic, give this list of the best photography books a try. Each one is an Amazon best selling photography book!

Apr 01, 2020

Believing these photography myths can get you in a lot of trouble. Instead, use these photography tips and techniques to prepare yourself to build a better business.

Apr 01, 2020

To protect your camera gear (and your monetary investment), there are a few things you need to do. One of them is to use a bag that will protect your camera gear from breakage.

Mar 31, 2020