Adobe Lightroom 4 release date and specs

12 years 4 months ago #177233 by SJM
I was told by a friend that Adobe is suppose to be releasing in January of 2012 with new CS6 being released in March. I can't find any facts online about this other than a bunch of rumors. Have you heard anything about this?

Country guy living in the big Apple!
Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago #177483 by Dr. Docter
I have not heard anything myself about these rumors, but if they are true. That's very exciting to know. I can't wait. Lightroom 4 will be a nice late Christmas present.

12 years 4 months ago #177829 by Kenya See
Have there been any leaked rumors about LR4 features?

Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago #178278 by Simon Says
News to me, I'm keeping an eye out for LR4 too!

12 years 4 months ago #178446 by Stealthy Ninja
I'm happy to wait. Both CS5.5 and LR3 work fine for me.
12 years 4 months ago #178711 by Silver Fox

Stealthy Ninja wrote: I'm happy to wait. Both CS5.5 and LR3 work fine for me.

Really makes you wonder what else could they improve on?

Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago #183672 by Dr M
You could always get on Adobe's mailing list

12 years 4 months ago #183679 by Hogan

Silver Fox wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote: I'm happy to wait. Both CS5.5 and LR3 work fine for me.

Really makes you wonder what else could they improve on?

I have thought about that many versions ago and yet they still keep on improving. :thumbsup:

12 years 4 months ago #183689 by robbie
Now is the time to buy at a low price and get the free update to LR4!!:beerbang: :beerbang:

12 years 3 months ago #184572 by ThatNikonGuy

robbie wrote: Now is the time to buy at a low price and get the free update to LR4!!:beerbang: :beerbang:

Where are you seeing free upgrade to Lightroom 4?

Photo Comments
12 years 3 months ago #185772 by Sandy Smith Photos

ThatNikonGuy wrote:

robbie wrote: Now is the time to buy at a low price and get the free update to LR4!!:beerbang: :beerbang:

Where are you seeing free upgrade to Lightroom 4?

I couldn't find what they are talking about either. :toetap:

Photo Comments
12 years 3 months ago #186178 by SJM
Does Adobe pre sell Lightroom 4?

Country guy living in the big Apple!
Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024