Is your head shot on your photography business cards?

8 years 1 week ago #477300 by Peter Nunez
I'm ordering new cards and trying to decide if I want to add a shot of my mug on my cards.  I know some photographers do this and especially realtors.  

Where do you stand?  Is your head shot on your business card?

Photo Comments
8 years 1 week ago #477337 by Tyler Otis
I don't have my headshot on my cards, of course I'm new to the game so perhaps I don't know the advantages of doing so. It just seemed to be a cleaner, simpler look without my face messing things up.

Photo Comments
8 years 1 week ago #477340 by Gus
I'd avoid it. In fact, I'd avoid having any photo on your business card. It's such a small space and no matter how great your head shot is, it just won't have a lot of impact in such a small space. I'd opt to have a well designed card with great typography instead.

Photo Comments
8 years 1 week ago #477447 by Sammy Marc
+1 on going without the photo. Will look better without.

Photo Comments
8 years 1 week ago #477468 by Doug Taylor
Nope, not on mine.  However a buddy of mine has his on the front of the card.  

Photo Comments
7 years 11 months ago #480836 by klarue
Great topic - yes is my answer. Mostly because I go to a lot of tradeshows and networking events...

7 years 11 months ago #480845 by Adam Nagle
Yes, people like to see who they are going to deal with

Photo Comments
7 years 11 months ago #480910 by Frost Photography
I used to, however my new cards I don't.  I went with metal business cards this time around.  

"The quickest way to make money at photography is to sell your camera."
Photo Comments
7 years 11 months ago #481433 by Conner
Nope, my cards just have a icon of camera and my information.    Pretty basic. 

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024