Should I upgrade to the New XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro display drawing tablet ?

5 years 9 months ago #586034 by yang-xiaobai
So, I'm heavily debating on upgrading to a XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro display tablet but I'm not sure if dropping that kind of money into a new tablet is a good investment. 
So the quick rundown is that I am currently using a XP-Pen Artist 13.3 drawing tablet that I purchased barely a year ago-ish? 
From the moment I bought it, I forgot about pencil and papers and now I make my sketches directly in Photoshop. I must say that I haven't noticed a meaningful advance in coloring, but it's much better when it comes to drawing, an unresolved matter for tablets.
I love my tablet dearly and can work with it no problem, but wonder if upgrading again might benefit me and/or my art. 
Have you found any benefits in upgrading to a XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro graphics tablet ( www.amazon.co.uk/Graphics-Drawing-Artist...tivity/dp/B07CP1LMHJ ), over other tablets? What kind of benefits? 
I know the XP-Pen Artist has been the cheap best drawing tablet for some time now, and I’ve always wanted to go that direction. I do a lot of digital illustration and design in Photoshop and Illustrator, and I’ve invested a lot in these apps (both in terms of experience/knowledge, and custom brushes/tool presets).
So I’m just trying to decide what might fit my needs best for the ability to do professional-quality digital illustration, both on the go and and my desktop. What are your experiences with this option?

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Time management is a critical skill to master when you’re a photographer. But how do you get the most out of the limited time you have? Check out this guide to learn a few tricks!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024

Getting the best video shots on your camera or smartphone requires you to understand the fundamentals of composition and video editing. It helps to have the appropriate gear, too!

Mar 20, 2024

It’s easy to lose your inspiration behind the lens, especially as a beginner. These creative photography projects can help inspire you to try new techniques and improve your photos.

Mar 20, 2024