Kizoa - "4K video's are not supported"?

1 year 11 months ago #608099 by Finn
Well I just downloaded and installed your software after learning about your app. However the first video I tried to import into your app, throws this error:

Is this an error, if not, when will you support 4K videos?  

Is there a work around?

I'm excited to try out your app, so please let me know ASAP.  Thank you!

Finn

Photo Comments
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 11 months ago #608150 by Overread
 That doesn’t seem right, most cameras shoot in 4K, including iPhones. Might be a configuration error? 

Photo Comments

1 year 11 months ago #608203 by Ivy Winchell
My iPhone X shoots 4k, no issues with that error.  Don't know what to tell you.  

Photo Comments

1 year 11 months ago #608204 by Ivy Winchell
My error, I just looked this up and found this:

"Your iPhone defaults to capturing video in 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second (FPS). With iPhone 6s or later, you can shoot crisp 4K video at four times the pixels. And with latest devices, you can do so at twice the frame rate."

I'll need to check my video's later, but looks like they may be 1080p as I've never bothered to check.  That's perhaps the reason why I have not seen the error you are speaking about.  

Photo Comments

1 year 11 months ago #608928 by Kizoa
Hello!

It's not a bug. At the current moment, the app doesn't support 4K videos. However, it is something we hope to implement in the future. Keep an eye out ;) 

- Kizoa Team

1 year 11 months ago #609081 by Vladimir

Kizoa wrote: Hello!

It's not a bug. At the current moment, the app doesn't support 4K videos. However, it is something we hope to implement in the future. Keep an eye out ;) 

- Kizoa Team

When? 

Photo Comments

1 year 11 months ago #611609 by Finn

Kizoa wrote: Hello!

- Kizoa Team

Hey thanks for the response to my question.  Do you know when this might be implemented on the app?  Now what about your web version, does that accept 4K at the moment?

Photo Comments

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Pentax K-1 Mark II is an affordable full frame camera with many excellent features including in-body image stabilization. But is it the camera for you? Find out in this review!

Sep 21, 2020

The Canon 7D Mark II might be more than five years old, but for sports and wildlife photographers, it's still a great - and affordable - option.

Sep 15, 2020

The Canon PowerShot G5 X II is a high-end compact camera. The question is, is it the right camera for you? Find out in this Canon PowerShot G5 X II review.

Sep 09, 2020

This detailed Olympus OM-D E-M1X review will introduce you to the features, specs, pros, cons, and more of this high-powered sports and action photography camera.

Sep 07, 2020

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The camera bag that was on the top of my best camera bags of 2020 list just got an update and is now even better!

Sep 24, 2020

With a budget of $5,000, you can get incredible gifts for photographers this holiday season.

Sep 22, 2020

Partnerships in photography are crucial to the success of your business. If you want to make it as a photographer, you need other people to help you out!

Sep 22, 2020

Canon's RF lineup of lenses is stacked with superb lenses. But which ones are the top Canon EOS R5 lenses? Find out in this list!

Sep 22, 2020

variable ND filters, uses for variable nd filters, neutral density filters, variable neutral density filters, what is a variable nd filter, why you need a variable nd filter

Sep 21, 2020

Use these photography business tips to expand the reach of your business to new clients and retain the clients you already have.

Sep 21, 2020

To get better at photography, you need to learn how to improve your photos. And to do that, you need to practice essential photography skills. Here's some projects that will help you do just that.

Sep 21, 2020

The Pentax K-1 Mark II is an affordable full frame camera with many excellent features including in-body image stabilization. But is it the camera for you? Find out in this review!

Sep 21, 2020