Topaz JPEG to RAW software

5 years 1 month ago #635684 by Joslyn
Speaking of Topaz, this reminds me of an email I got from them a little while page that raised an eye brow. What's funny is I thought the email I had received was the Gigi pixel thing that others are talking about here.  So I went digging and found that it's their JPEG to RAW AI software.  Seems like this company has found a way to step aside the path that so many other post processing plugin companies have decided to go.

How about this one?  Have you tried it yet?

Here's part of that email:

" Topaz JPEG to RAW A I  uses machine learning to do what was previously impossible: turn JPEGs into high-quality RAWs for a better editing experience. Ever come across the perfect shot and all you had was your phone? Now you can take the shot, then take your compressed JPEG image and convert it to RAW in Topaz JPEG to RAW AI. It's the next best thing to having your trusty camera gear on hand! With JPEG to RAW AI, you can prevent banding, remove compression artifacts, recover detail, and enhance dynamic range. As the first and only A.I. software for transforming your JPEGs into RAW files, what used to be impossible is now possible."

Photo Comments
5 years 1 month ago #635686 by garyrhook
Again: many users in the Topaz User's Group (TUG) on Facebook, and many happy customers. They also have a forum at topazlabs.com.

Photo Comments
5 years 1 month ago #635713 by Neil Dulay
Topaz and Nik were 2 of the first plugins I had installed from back in the day!  :beerbang:

Photo Comments
5 years 1 month ago #635781 by Hawkins
As I see it, why not try the trial.  If it works, keep it.  If it doesn't, don't.  Beauty of free trials.  

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024