Lightroom 4.4 vs CC

7 months 3 weeks ago #725574 by Lawrence Scofield
Probably not the right place to post but is it worth the upgrade to go from Lightroom 4.4 to CC most likely Classic as it would fit my need to store it on my pc instead of the cloud.

I am also still using Photoshop CS6. Just find it hard to have to pay month to month subscriptions other than for all the updates. Maybe a good topic as to why for Alex to make video on unless I missed it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 months 2 weeks ago #725798 by CanonKid
Creative Cloud is the best investment, updates come though with latest awesomeness.  Just my 3.5 cents on this topic.  

Canon 7D, 15-85mm, 18-55mm, 70-200mm, 100mm Macro, Sigma 120-300mm, Speedlite 430EX II

A bad day at the race track is better than a good day in the office

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lawrence Scofield

7 months 2 weeks ago #725905 by Ian Stone
+1 Creative Cloud 

Photo Comments

7 months 1 week ago #726085 by photoguy214
I use CC, but many photographs claim the non-CC is better because presets are easier to install.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In this Nikon Z5 review, we'll discuss the specs, features, pros, and cons of this enthusiast-level camera. We'll also offer tips on where to buy one on the cheap!

May 10, 2022

The Leica Q (Typ 116) is a fantastic camera for intermediate and advanced shooters. Is it the best choice for you, though? Find out in this detailed review!

Apr 28, 2022

Looking for Best Budget Camera of 2022? Here’s my pick- Sony ZV-1. This best budget camera is loaded with features that give it lots of bang for your buck.

Feb 18, 2022

This Fujifilm X-Pro 2 vs X-Pro 3 comparison review explores the similarities and differences between these cameras so you can decide which best fits your needs.

Dec 13, 2021

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

With the right gear for wedding videography, you can carry all your equipment in a comfortable and functional way.

May 25, 2022

With these headshot photography tips, you'll be able to create more impactful, pleasing portraits for your clients.

May 24, 2022

A Southwest photography workshop is a great way to explore rugged and beautiful terrain while polishing your skills behind the lens.

May 24, 2022

Not sure what to give someone as a photography gift? Why not a personalized photo book? Check these great options out!

May 19, 2022

If you're in the market for a new lens for portraiture, check out our picks for some of the best Canon EF portrait lens options on the market today.

May 19, 2022

In this Panasonic GH5 vs GH5S matchup, you'll learn their similarities and differences, pros and cons, and get a recommendation for which one is the best buy.

May 18, 2022

Having the skills to take portraits is essential to your success. Buy you also need the right portrait photography gear to help you bring your vision to life.

May 18, 2022

The best wedding photography gear is functional and utilitarian, but also looks good. This leather lens bag ticks all those boxes!

May 17, 2022