Lightroom on iPhone?

6 months 2 weeks ago #727183 by JaneK
Does this share the same cloud as what is used on my computer?  

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 1 week ago #727356 by Stacy Craig
I have it installed, but not used it yet.   I have a good friend who recommended this to me, and swears by it.  

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In this Nikon Z5 review, we'll discuss the specs, features, pros, and cons of this enthusiast-level camera. We'll also offer tips on where to buy one on the cheap!

May 10, 2022

The Leica Q (Typ 116) is a fantastic camera for intermediate and advanced shooters. Is it the best choice for you, though? Find out in this detailed review!

Apr 28, 2022

Looking for Best Budget Camera of 2022? Here’s my pick- Sony ZV-1. This best budget camera is loaded with features that give it lots of bang for your buck.

Feb 18, 2022

This Fujifilm X-Pro 2 vs X-Pro 3 comparison review explores the similarities and differences between these cameras so you can decide which best fits your needs.

Dec 13, 2021

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Having the skills to take portraits is essential to your success. Buy you also need the right portrait photography gear to help you bring your vision to life.

May 18, 2022

The best wedding photography gear is functional and utilitarian, but also looks good. This leather lens bag ticks all those boxes!

May 17, 2022

If you're in the market for the best used 4K camera, use this guide to compare three top options from Fuji, Sony, and Canon.

May 17, 2022

An acrylic print vs canvas - which one should you get? Use this guide to learn a few questions and considerations to help you decide.

May 16, 2022

Portrait and landscape photography are obviously different, but your approach in planning photoshoots shares many similarities.

May 11, 2022

There are plenty of used Sony mirrorless camera options. Which one is best for your needs? Use this guide to find out!

May 11, 2022

In this Nikon Z5 review, we'll discuss the specs, features, pros, and cons of this enthusiast-level camera. We'll also offer tips on where to buy one on the cheap!

May 10, 2022

With these backlit photography tips, you can create engaging, mysterious, and beautiful images of all sorts of subjects, including people, places, and objects.

May 09, 2022