What is the best noise software?

12 years 10 months ago #76773 by TaY9
So I am looking for noise software, what is the best one? I've only heard of Noise Ninja.

12 years 10 months ago #76781 by denhim1
I've also heard of noise ninja. A photographer I know on facebook usese noiseware pro and he swears by it.

12 years 10 months ago #76785 by TaY9

denhim1 wrote: I've also heard of noise ninja. A photographer I know on facebook usese noiseware pro and he swears by it.

well I hope for a software to be called noiseware pro is good enough to swear by it. :rofl:

12 years 10 months ago #76787 by Nikonjan
I use Topaz Denoise, works good and is inexpensive, I have heard of pros using it too.

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
12 years 10 months ago #76829 by Shadowfixer1
There are some good ones out there. I use the community version of Noiseware. It's free and works great. It is stand alone only though. It won't work from inside Photoshop. You have to purchase the version that works inside Photoshop.
12 years 10 months ago #76859 by Trudehell
I find this tread incredibly noisy - and very helpful - thanks to all!! ;)

A user friendly computer first requires a friendly user.
12 years 10 months ago #76875 by robbie
I uses Define 2.0 and Neat Image,both works great.

12 years 10 months ago #78797 by Jamie
I also use Topaz DeNoise...as well as many of their other products...

PhotographyTalk Users enjoy 15% OFF at www.photobacks.com !
Use: PHT843 at checkout!

12 years 10 months ago #78803 by Stealthy Ninja
I tested a lot of NR programs a little while back and Noise Ninja beat them all.

LR's built in NR is quite good though.
12 years 10 months ago #79271 by effron
Be wary of anything NINJA...........:P

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #79697 by Lynda
I just purchased Adobe Elements 9. Is there a way to deal with noise in this program?

12 years 10 months ago #79841 by effron

Lynda wrote: I just purchased Adobe Elements 9. Is there a way to deal with noise in this program?

If it includes Adobe Camera Raw, the answer is yes, but you might want to consider a noiseware plug in, most have free trials........

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #86871 by ilh2009ky
From my perspective, there are five noise spftware programs to select from: Noiseware, Noise Ninja, Topaz DeNoise, Neat Image and Dfine 2.0. I did a series of Google searchs looking at reviews and comparisons. You can't go wrong selecting any of these programs. Based on the HDR Guru (Trey Ratcliff), I selected Noiseware and have been very happy with it.

Ian Leslie Harry
www.ilhphotography.com

12 years 10 months ago #88429 by cameralove
I have also heared that Noiseware is a good (the one that you have to pay for not the free one). Have not used it myself. I also heared that Photoshop CS5 makes all those noise reductions software obsolete. I have CS4, so can't prove it. Anybody has CS5 and can compare it's capacity to Noiseware or any other noise reduction software?

12 years 10 months ago #88545 by jenniderd
I have been very happy so far with Topaz DeNoise.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024