Best compact middle class Fuji X100V and highend Fuji XT-4

4 years 4 weeks ago #679720 by Lucas955
Fuji.
I have a model FujiX100F but what we were looking to switch to the new X100V does not make much sense. Image quality has also improved slightly thanks to a better lens. When I take it from the image quality, the shift is minimal? Would you consider switching and selling X100F to X100V?

Have you had a chance to try Fujifilm X-T4? Apparently the image processor is basically the one that Fuji had on a high class model before, the biggest difference is in image stabilization. I wonder if the image quality shifts. I enjoy their APSC chips, but I think that noise and quality has little to lift it is limited by chip size and resolution.

I know that the speed of the camera, sequential shooting, video etc. is developing. But in terms of image quality, detail, noise and the possibility of high ISO this is what I care if the new generation makes sense.
4 years 4 weeks ago #679804 by Shadowfixer1
Lots of advantages in the 100 V vs. the F. The tilt screen,better lens and just overall tweaks in how it operates make it a more polished camera. It all comes down to if it's worth the extra money to you. As far as the XT-4 is concerned, the main implementation is the IBIS and FAS. I think the image quality over the 3 is very minimal. If the choice is the 100V or an XT-4, then the choice is a no brainer in my opinion. The XT-4 is a much more versatile tool. The 100V is basically a street and city travel kind of camera.
4 years 3 weeks ago #680368 by Lucas955
I understand that the X100V is a little better and has a better lens and other enhancements ... But it seems to me minimal enhancement and image quality minimal compared to its predecessor. The review mentioned that the X100V near much better blade has sharper shots even on the F2 compared to the X100F. They wrote it as if it was an X100F problem. After all, everyone knows that the F2 images were slightly softer, but that would be out of focus or failed to focus ??? I do not think so. I find it trivial compared to the IV model. For XT4 I was wondering whether it is a camera that is not only multipurpose but also visually is a bit further, so far we have not had the opportunity to compare images from it ...
1 year 10 months ago #739064 by lightcapture
How about upgrading to the X-Pro3 and have a rangefinder like the X100V w/ interchangeable lens options.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Latest Articles

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024