The voting has begun... I could use your help.

12 years 5 months ago #170198 by robbie
Voted!Goodluck!!

12 years 5 months ago #170373 by chasrich
Thanks Robbie. The turnout has been about thirty votes in the first day. I've moved up into eighth place as a result. Not bad considering there are 1200 entries. Only the top ten will be judged for the prizes. Fingers crossed! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 5 months ago #170381 by rmeyer7
Got my vote!

12 years 5 months ago #170431 by chasrich
Thank you. Day two of the voting leaves me in the top ten (I think) with about 40 votes. I need to be in the top ten to make it to the final judging. I'm optimistic that I might do well if I can get to that point. Thanks again for the support.

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 5 months ago #170449 by LauraD
You got my vote ....:)

I am a serious hobbyist and I am constantly trying to challenge myself with new and interesting shots. My photography can also be viewed here:
lauradphotography.zenfolio.com/
laura-daddona.artistwebsites.com/
LauraD.imagekind.com

12 years 5 months ago #170465 by RajShaktiKaur
:thumbsup: Voted! :thumbsup: Best of luck to you!!!!:judge:

The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer. ~Author Unknown
Photo Comments
12 years 5 months ago #170469 by mj~shutterbugg
Done , but only for you. Well maybe for Shanna too ;)

Think Off-Center ~ George Carlin
www.mjbrennanphoto.com

12 years 5 months ago #170783 by chasrich
Some of the votes are not showing up on the site. Can you please see if your vote was counted. You should see a I VOTED notice on the photo if your vote was submitted right. My wife Sherrie had to do hers a second time to get it to stick. Thanks so much...
apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/...ble_entries/36309651 :woohoo:

12 years 5 months ago #170934 by chasrich
Bump...

The votes are still coming in but I have fallen in the ratings to 13th place (out of the running for final judging) even though my vote count has gone up to about 60. I appreciate the support of those that have voted. If you can please enter a vote for me. Thanks...

apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/...ble_entries/36309651

12 years 5 months ago #170942 by my_wave
m gonna take part too :p

12 years 5 months ago #171073 by chasrich
Thanks. Every vote helps. I've dropped to 14 th place now. I can still recover if some of my friends on FB pitch in a little...

12 years 5 months ago #171843 by chasrich
I'm still collecting votes but I'm still in 14th place... so close and yet so far... :unsure:

If you can please vote for my photo or mention it to your friends. Yes, it's official I've become a contest Ho... Ho Ho Ho. :rofl:

apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/...ble_entries/36309651

12 years 5 months ago #171903 by lestat johnson
voted for you love the lighting and colour

lestat
12 years 5 months ago #171963 by fotozone

chasrich wrote: Some of the votes are not showing up on the site. Can you please see if your vote was counted. You should see a I VOTED notice on the photo if your vote was submitted right. My wife Sherrie had to do hers a second time to get it to stick. Thanks so much...
apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/...ble_entries/36309651 :woohoo:

Glad you had posred this my vote did noy show up. :woohoo:
12 years 5 months ago #172291 by chasrich
I'm back in the top ten again. Now if I can just hold that position or perhaps move ahead. I appreciate all the friends here that have voted. If any of you have a FB account and have not voted I sure would appreciate your vote. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024