Was bored when I did this... can you tell?

11 years 9 months ago #241431 by John37
This is complilation of many shots I've taken from different places. I'll do this every once in a while just keep familiar with the program tools. The train was the base shot. It's a model train from a nearby museum. The green wall is planter bed wall that I 'painted' the tunnel onto. The rest is just tid bits. Enjoy... or not! :lol:

train play3 by DaJa Photographs , on Flickr

"The most endangered species? The honest man!"
11 years 9 months ago #241437 by icepics
Maybe the tabloids will pick it up - 'Lilliputians and Giant Squirrel Welcome Jesus Train'. :lol:

Sharon
Photo Comments
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #241440 by Scotty
lololol wtf?

Is that jesus on the front of the train?

I love how you edited in an out of focus plant. lololol

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
11 years 9 months ago #241458 by rmeyer7
Hahaha, this looks like a fun and awesome way to kill some time.

I think this should be an editing challenge -- create your best ridiculous tabloid cover photo! The only rules would be you can only use photos that you have personally shot, and you have to also provide the headline.

11 years 9 months ago #241459 by Squibble
That is great, I too love playing with photoshop but usually just put friends heads on other people, I must have a go at something like that

It's a dogs life, yeah right!

11 years 9 months ago #241473 by KCook
Nice locomotive

choo-choo

Canon 50D, Olympus PL2
kellycook.zenfolio.com/

11 years 9 months ago #241474 by Janos
You need to add Waldo to the photo!

Photo Comments
11 years 9 months ago #241476 by John37
Thanks! :lol:

I like the headline, Sharon.

Jesus is on board. The plant is where I just gave up. It was part of the original planter box photo. But I literally ran out of images to place there that had the proper angle. :lol: I tried a city street, some buildings, but nothing worked.

Waldo might be a good addition somewhere. :lol:

Anyone notice the photographer?

And the train engineer is a real engineer from a train I shot, in real life!

11 years 9 months ago #241708 by proverbs3photos
LOL Icepic!

... this is awesome! well done! and FUN! :judge: :judge: :judge:

11 years 9 months ago #241750 by John37
lol... if not anything, it was fun!
I'm already starting my next one. :lol:

11 years 9 months ago #241753 by KCook
Next time Z-scale. That will be a real challenge :S

Canon 50D, Olympus PL2
kellycook.zenfolio.com/

11 years 9 months ago #241767 by Joiemagic

John37 wrote: lol... if not anything, it was fun!
I'm already starting my next one. :lol:

You must be REALLY bored if you are startin your next one....

Great job though...

Joie Fadde
Fadde Photography / Sports Shots, Etc.
"Capturing the Timeless Moments of Life"

On Flickr
www.flickr.com/photos/faddephotography/

11 years 9 months ago #241827 by John37
Ok... bored may be an overstatement. Perhaps restless is a better term. :lol:

11 years 9 months ago #241839 by chasrich

John37 wrote: Ok... bored may be an overstatement. Perhaps restless is a better term. :lol:

I can send you some of my editing chores if you like... You da man! :thumbsup: :woohoo:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
11 years 9 months ago #241872 by CWphotos
:lol: Pretty neat, I'd say...ambitious, too!!! :thumbsup:

What you are is so loud, I can't hear a word you say!

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024