5 years 2 months ago #631403 by traveling-scooter-pics19

5 years 2 months ago #631405 by Nikon Shooter
Trump University? That exists really?

… all cleared up when I saw the parchment, :P

Light is free… capturing it is not!
Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: traveling-scooter-pics19
5 years 2 months ago #631410 by GaryA

Nikon Shooter wrote: Trump University? That exists really?

… all cleared up when I saw the parchment, :P

Yes there was a Trump University.  Trump University was ordered to pay out $25,000,000 to former Trump University students.

There are photographs everywhere. It is the call of photographers to see and capture those images.
www: garyayala.com

5 years 2 months ago #631411 by NewavaMike
Are we really going to drag this place down into the gutter of political slop also ?? 

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stefan-Olsson, traveling-scooter-pics19
5 years 2 months ago #631447 by Carl Mendez
Interesting! 

5 years 2 months ago #631661 by Bobby Mitchell
:rofl:

5 years 2 months ago #631735 by GaryA
Speaking of Toilet Paper ... you can get rolls of the stuff printed with the likeness of nearly any political figure you desire ... dog poop bags too.

There are photographs everywhere. It is the call of photographers to see and capture those images.
www: garyayala.com

5 years 2 months ago #631737 by Stefan-Olsson
Lets discuss religion too while we're at it I guess

Photo Comments
5 years 2 months ago #631742 by Nikon Shooter

Stefan-Olsson wrote: Lets discuss religion too while we're at it I guess

Do you mean we already when too far, Stefan?  :rofl:

Photo Comments
5 years 2 months ago #631743 by Stefan-Olsson
I personally don't care but I'm sure there is people that do.

Photo Comments
5 years 2 months ago #631763 by NewavaMike
This isn't a discussion.  It's an out of the blue, thread start insult, in retaliation to no one.  

I kind of liked the absence of political warfare that I found here at photographytalk.  Well, until this thread anyways.   

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: Troponin, KevinH
5 years 2 months ago #631767 by Nikon Shooter
Sorry I asked but I was totally ignorant of TU
and thought it was a joke!

Photo Comments
5 years 2 months ago #631768 by NewavaMike

Nikon Shooter wrote: Sorry I asked but I was totally ignorant of TU
and thought it was a joke!

Not you NS.  The first picture and post is just asking for someone on the other side to come in and start firing back with more of the same.  I get enough of that junk everywhere else I go.  I take pictures to relax and for fun.  

A civil war may happen in this country, and if it does it's going to be a bloody mess that spreads to the entire world..... IMHO.  

Photo Comments
5 years 2 months ago #631769 by Nikon Shooter
…let's keep it cool, buddy! :P

Photo Comments
5 years 2 months ago #631770 by Stefan-Olsson
Politics and religion......the root of all evil. Don't care what your beliefs are, and don't want to hear about them.

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shadowfixer1

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024