Backyard Stuff

5 years 1 month ago #635508 by GaryA

There are photographs everywhere. It is the call of photographers to see and capture those images.
www: garyayala.com

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #635530 by Nikon Shooter
Very, very good three first shots, Gary!  :thumbsup:

#1 is mesmerising!

Light is free… capturing it is not!
Photo Comments
5 years 1 month ago #635583 by GaryA

Nikon Shooter wrote: Very, very good three first shots, Gary!  :thumbsup:

#1 is mesmerising!

Merci, M. Shooter. Mantis'sont tout aussi impressionnant car ils sont interessants.

Thanks Mr. Shooter.  Mantis' are equally awesome as they are interesting. 

There are photographs everywhere. It is the call of photographers to see and capture those images.

5 years 1 month ago #635586 by Nikon Shooter

GaryA wrote: Merci, M. Shooter. Mantis'sont tout aussi impressionnant car ils sont interessants.

Les mantes religieuses sont tout autant impressionnantes qu'elles sont intéressantes.
C'est bien vrai!

#5 est délicieuse!

Light is free… capturing it is not!
Photo Comments
5 years 1 month ago #635647 by Shadowfixer1
:thumbsup:
5 years 4 weeks ago #635664 by Aaron Rogers
great set! I really like the mantis but the yellow flower is too bright. it is distracting me from the subject. 

5 years 4 weeks ago #635668 by GaryA

Shadowfixer1 wrote: :thumbsup:

Thank you Shadowfixer1.

5 years 4 weeks ago #635673 by GaryA

Aaron Rogers wrote: great set! I really like the mantis but the yellow flower is too bright. it is distracting me from the subject. 

Yes it is.  Thanks for the heads-up. 

5 years 4 weeks ago #635808 by Steve Rodriguez
I think the number 6 is the most successful shot for me. Aside from the balance in the composition, the details of the lady bug made it even more appealing. 

5 years 4 weeks ago #635921 by Adam Wilson
The second shot which is the beans, has incredible details. Really good photo! 

5 years 4 weeks ago #636004 by GaryA

Steve Rodriguez wrote: I think the number 6 is the most successful shot for me. Aside from the balance in the composition, the details of the lady bug made it even more appealing. 

Thanks Steve.

5 years 4 weeks ago #636005 by GaryA

Adam Wilson wrote: The second shot which is the beans, has incredible details. Really good photo! 

Thank you Adam Wilson.

5 years 3 weeks ago #636118 by Monica Martinez
The B&W render for the rose is not working. The tonal range is a bit limited. Can we see the original photo? 

5 years 3 weeks ago #636627 by Kyle Johnson
The silhouette shot of the fourth shot can still improve. 

5 years 3 weeks ago #636633 by GaryA

Monica Martinez wrote: The B&W render for the rose is not working. The tonal range is a bit limited. Can we see the original photo? 

I haven't a rose B&W in this series.  There is one B&W of a poppy and another of a sunflower.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024

With these easy iPhone photography tips, you can maximize the functionality of your iPhone’s camera and get much-improved results for portraits, landscapes, and any other genre!

Apr 05, 2024

A small camera backpack is the perfect vessel for carrying your photography kit. The problem is there’s so many to choose from! Use this guide for details on three top choices.

Apr 04, 2024