Taste the Rainbow

4 years 8 months ago #655206 by G Vernon
Almost finished the new liquid cooled beast! -
lots of unfamiliar software to learn like Davincy Resolve and Fusion Studio (still waiting for the dongle to arrive by post)  and a few bugs to
iron out, but first impressions are it´s seriously fast and on paper
should cream through any amount of 4K video we throw at it.

Very pleased with the new Pro Art screen as the colours were 100% bang on straight out of the box.
Downside is the new RGB lighting addiction which may well get worse over the next few months lol

SPECS:
Case: Master cooler H500 with mesh front
CPU: I9 7920x series
MOBO: Meg X299 Creation (E-ATX Form Factor)
GPU: MSI Geforce RTX 2080 TI GAMING X Trio aRGB (11 GB)
RAM: 64 GB quad channel DDR4 HyperX Predator.
COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R aRGB
PSU: Cooler master V 850

HARD DRIVES: 1 x 1 Samsung 1 TB 970 Evo Plus M.2 for OS & Apps.
3 Samsung 2TB M.2`s for project files / scratch / media cache etc.
1x DROBO 5D3 with 4 x 6 TB Seagate Barracuda`s for back up and archiving.
4 TB External Seagate Drive
PCIe Aero Expansion Card with 4 extra fan cooled M.2 slots (may be use as Raid setup)

MYSTIC LIGHT software controlled on MoboTHUNDERBOLT 3 and USB 3.2 Gen Card. MONITOR: 32 inch Asus Pro Art with built in Adobe RGB / Rec 709 / Rec 2020 calibrations & sRGB etc
KEYBOARD: Roccat 120 Aimo
MOUSE: G502 Lightspeed (Wireless Version)

Photo Comments
4 years 8 months ago #655238 by Lauren Grant
Impressive! I am envious! 

4 years 8 months ago #655327 by Jin Hyuk Kwon
Wow! Awesome! Congratulations man! 

4 years 8 months ago #655364 by G Vernon
Thanks Lauren :-)

Photo Comments
4 years 8 months ago #655365 by G Vernon
Thank you Jin

Photo Comments
4 years 8 months ago #655368 by Tim Wiener
WOW, that is some computer you got there.  You mind me asking what that set you back?

Photo Comments
4 years 7 months ago #655548 by Suni Park
:judge:

4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #655559 by G Vernon
Including the Pro Art monitor the cost was 8500 Euros, but i need a UPS-backup for the 850 watt PSU which is another 300 euros and i´ve been instructed to introduce an internal raid so the cost will be well over 9000 euros when it´s fully finished - and that´s only if i keep my RGB lighting addiction in check lol

Photo Comments
4 years 7 months ago #656034 by Sara Miles
It is still a beautiful set here. Looks really sharp. Happy for you! 

4 years 7 months ago #657101 by G Vernon
Thank you Sarah

Photo Comments
4 years 7 months ago #657139 by Breanna Ellington
:judge:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024