[attachment:5]C:\fakepath\pt arki5.jpg[/attachment]

life is like a photograph...
you develop from the negatives...

12 years 1 month ago #205567 by leoDcruz

Attachments:
12 years 1 month ago #205745 by LL Jazz
Love the angles. :judge: Very tall buildings.

The following user(s) said Thank You: leoDcruz
12 years 1 month ago #209862 by KenStephens
The first one is a fine example of use of leading lines. Studies of people looking at photographs have shown that the person's eyes typically enter the photo from the lower left and then go to the upper right, next. You had a leading line in the lower left corner, and the top of the building is in the classical one-third down from the top. I love the saturated blue.

Ken

12 years 1 month ago #209863 by KenStephens
Here is another example of leading lines. This one gave me fits, because I wanted to use the leading lines from the left, and still have the building in the background vertical. This escalator is so long that the camera had to be tilted very upward. I finally took the shot and then used a geometric (vertical perspective) tool in Paint Shop Pro to get the shot I envisioned.

Ken

Attachments:
12 years 1 month ago #210407 by leoDcruz
@ ken..

thanks

12 years 1 month ago #210419 by chasrich
Great shots... Also Ken you have some very good comments about composition - keep em coming! :judge: :judge: :judge: :goodpost:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 1 month ago #211205 by Sora
I love the shots. So abstract. :judge:

12 years 1 month ago #211397 by Shanna-Marie
Oh my word...those buildings are Huge! Excellent shots & perspective! :)

I believe that there is an explanation for everything, so, yes, I believe in miracles. ~Robert Brault

www.flickr.com/photos/shanna-m/

Latest Landscape Photography Tips

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024