Exposed To Elements

3 years 2 months ago #548701 by Italian_Dreamer

An eye for an eye, LSD and antidepressants. Everything in balance. Buddhists call it karma and Christians call it the golden rule, Jews call it— I don't know. Rabbi Hillel said something poignant. Universe always settles the score.
Does it?
No, but it should.

House M.D

Daniel B.

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago #548711 by effron
Well done, I think I like the B&W treatment!

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: Italian_Dreamer

3 years 2 months ago #548712 by Italian_Dreamer
Thanks Mate :)

An eye for an eye, LSD and antidepressants. Everything in balance. Buddhists call it karma and Christians call it the golden rule, Jews call it— I don't know. Rabbi Hillel said something poignant. Universe always settles the score.
Does it?
No, but it should.

House M.D

Daniel B.

Photo Comments

3 years 2 months ago #548729 by rmeyer7
This is only personal taste, not critique. That said, I might push the whites a little if it were my shot. I like to have a true black and true white in my B&W shots, in addition to the shades of gray in between.

3 years 2 months ago #548731 by Shadowfixer1
:thumbsup:

3 years 2 months ago #548784 by Eshan Rachit
Yeah! B&W is good in this shot. Nice one! 

3 years 2 months ago #548791 by Hannah Williams
:agree:  great shot! 

3 years 2 months ago #548831 by Pitter
I'm not a fan of B&W but it certainly works here. Seems a little dark on my screen.

3 years 2 months ago #549012 by Italian_Dreamer
Thank you for Your Words, In Fact in my Screen its Well balance, not to dark, and not to bright, maybe its the screen Differences, i dont know.

Regards ;)

Does it?
No, but it should.

House M.D

Daniel B.

Photo Comments

3 years 2 months ago #549013 by Italian_Dreamer
Thank you :)

Does it?
No, but it should.

House M.D

Daniel B.

Photo Comments

3 years 2 months ago #549015 by Italian_Dreamer
Thank you, Your not the first who Tell me that, i work with Imac Retina Screen, I dont know if that's the issue, but on my screen i think its good...

But thank you for your words :)

Regards

Does it?
No, but it should.

House M.D

Daniel B.

Photo Comments

3 years 2 months ago #549046 by tobythephotoguy
I'm into this...really moody shot.

Photo Comments

Latest Landscape Photography Tips

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In this FujiFilm X-A7 review, learn why this camera is an excellent entry-level option for beginner photographers.

Jan 18, 2021

The Sony a6100 has been out for over a year now. In this long-term Sony a6100 review, learn all about its features, specs, price, and more.

Jan 13, 2021

The Panasonic G85 might be a few years old, but it still has the specs and features to make it a highly useful camera. Get all the details in this Panasonic G85 review.

Jan 12, 2021

The Olympus OM-D E-M1 I is pushing eight years old, but for budget-minded photographers, it represents excellent value in 2021.

Jan 08, 2021

Latest Articles

Text messaging for business can help you in many ways, from keeping in touch with clients to sending invoices to get paid. Learn other benefits in this photography business guide.

Jan 18, 2021

In this FujiFilm X-A7 review, learn why this camera is an excellent entry-level option for beginner photographers.

Jan 18, 2021

Not everyone is comfortable in front of the camera, but with these portrait photography tips, you'll learn surefire ways to help models relax and have fun.

Jan 18, 2021

It's easy to be inspired in photography, but sometimes you need some photography exercises to regain that creativity. Learn a few creative photography ideas in this guide.

Jan 18, 2021

One of the best things you can do for your photography business is to make it easier for your clients to pay you. Learn how you can do that with these simple photography business tips.

Jan 15, 2021

Canon EF lenses have a long-standing reputation for quality. And with an EF-RF adapter, you can continue using your EF lenses with an EOS R body.

Jan 15, 2021

Processing landscape photos takes a good amount of time and effort. By educating yourself on tips for processing landscape photos, you can make the most of your editing time.

Jan 14, 2021

I got my first metal print from Printique about six weeks ago. In this Printique metal print review, learn why this might be the best metal print I've ever gotten.

Jan 13, 2021