London, life on the fast lane - Drone footage and time lapses

9 months 1 week ago #632713 by Justin Time
London, life on the fast lane - Drone footage and 4k time lapses with Nikon D850
https://youtu.be/6yX8tWxTu9Q

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 months 1 week ago #632722 by Adam Wilson
Interesting! 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Justin Time

9 months 1 week ago #632861 by Justin Time
Thank you Adam

9 months 1 week ago #632873 by Joshua Atkins
Well done for this! Keep it up! 

9 months 1 week ago #632924 by Justin Time

Joshua Atkins wrote: Well done for this! Keep it up! 

Many thanks Joshua!

9 months 1 week ago #633032 by Suni Park
I like this shot. Very well done! 

9 months 1 week ago #633080 by Justin Time
Thank you Suni!

9 months 4 days ago #633188 by Kyle Johnson
I like it. Good job! 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Justin Time

9 months 1 day ago #633703 by Justin Time
Thank you Kyle!

9 months 1 day ago #633718 by JaneK
Hey that was cool.  So how long did that take to put together?  I liked that you had so many different camera views, particularly the airplanes were my favorite to watch shuffle around. 

Photo Comments

9 months 19 hours ago #633803 by Justin Time

JaneK wrote: Hey that was cool.  So how long did that take to put together?  I liked that you had so many different camera views, particularly the airplanes were my favorite to watch shuffle around. 

Thank you Jane,
at the time I was living in London, so I could add to the project on daily basis.
I left London three months ago

Latest Landscape Photography Tips

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In the Nikon Z6 vs Canon EOS R debate, which one is the best buy for you? Get all the details on both these cameras in this detailed comparison review.

Dec 04, 2019

Sure, the Nikon D610 is going on seven years old, but if you want a full frame camera, you'll be hard-pressed to find a cheaper one. Learn about the features and benefits of this camera in our Nikon D610 review.

Nov 27, 2019

The FujiFilm X-Pro 3 is a brand-new camera with distinct retro styling. Is it the right camera for you? Find out in this detailed FujiFilm X-Pro 3 review.

Nov 26, 2019

The Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8L is one of the holy trinity of lenses every photographer needs to have. Does it stand up to its huge price tag? Let's find out!

Nov 22, 2019

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

How to sell used camera gear has changed a lot over the last decade. In this article, learn about the future of how to sell your used camera gear for maximum profits.

Dec 05, 2019

If you're starting a photography business, there are a few things you need to research before you open your doors. Tackle the tasks outlined here, and you'll be in better shape to build a successful business.

Dec 05, 2019

In the Nikon Z6 vs Canon EOS R debate, which one is the best buy for you? Get all the details on both these cameras in this detailed comparison review.

Dec 04, 2019

"Turn a precious moment into a viral sensation," touts the "Birthie" stick, which doubles as stirrups for your labor and a selfie...

Dec 04, 2019

There are some great Cyber Monday deals going on right now for photographers. Get new gear at deep discounts today!

Dec 02, 2019

Continuous light sources like video lights can be an excellent lighting solution for portraits. Take a look at these helpful portrait lighting tips using on-camera video lights.

Dec 02, 2019

Do you have questions regarding circular polarizers? We have the answers in this quick primer.

Dec 02, 2019

Photo by Rik van der Kroon on Unsplash One of my fondest memories was being woken up by my father in the middle of the night as...

Nov 28, 2019