Trigg Beach

1 month 2 weeks ago #654355 by Stapo49
This is the beach I spend the most time at. Its only about 10 minutes away from my place. Roll on summer!

Photo Comments
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 2 weeks ago #654369 by Sawyer
Home run with this photo.  Did you use a reverse grad ND? 

Canon 5D Mark II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM | Canon 35L | Sigma 85 1.4 | Helios 44M-6 58mm(M42) | Zeiss 50mm 1.4 (C/Y) | Canon 135L | (2) 430EX II
Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #654372 by Stapo49
Thanks very much. No I don't own a reverse grad. From memory I just used my 10 stop ND and used the clouds to stop the sun being blown out.

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #654426 by Eshan Rachit
Yeah! This is really cool! Nice depth of field. 

1 month 2 weeks ago #654487 by Scott Klubeck
WOW, love it.  I agree, the color temp is perfect here.   

Photo Comments

1 month 2 weeks ago #654493 by Stapo49
Thanks very much Scott

Photo Comments

Latest Landscape Photography Tips

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In the Nikon Z7 vs Sony a9 shootout, which camera comes out on top? They're evenly matched with excellent features, but both cameras definitely shine in different areas.

Sep 23, 2019

The Nikon D5 is a big professional camera, but is it worth the nearly $6,000 price tag? Find out in this Nikon D5 review.

Sep 16, 2019

If you're looking for the best laptop for photo editing, you've come to the right place. From the best budget laptop to laptops over $2,000, these computers will fit any budget.

Sep 10, 2019

In this Canon EOS M6 Mark II review, learn about the essential specs, features, pros, and cons of Canon's newest mirrorless camera.

Sep 10, 2019
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

In the Nikon Z7 vs Sony a9 shootout, which camera comes out on top? They're evenly matched with excellent features, but both cameras definitely shine in different areas.

Sep 23, 2019

In this gift guide, find inspiration for some of the best gifts for photographers under $1,000. From lights to camera bags, cameras to massive prints, you can find just about anything for the photographer on your list.

Sep 20, 2019

Looking to take your camera away from the crowds? Consider these off-the-beaten-path travel destinations for photographers as a great place to start!

Sep 20, 2019

Photo by Cristal Malek Photography Meet Cozette and Bordreaux. They're your typical parents, except they are French Bulldogs. But French Bulldogs enjoy the...

Sep 20, 2019

If you're ready to take your photography underwater, be sure to consult our list of the best underwater drones money can buy in 2019.

Sep 19, 2019

Video recording glasses have been around for awhile now, so they're nothing new. However, recent price drops have made them quite affordable. Check out the best video recording glasses on our list of budget-friendly options.

Sep 19, 2019

Camera sling bags are a top choice for photographers that want functionality, comfort, and ease of use. Here's our pick for the top 5 camera sling bags of 2019.

Sep 18, 2019

The Fujifilm X-A7 was recently announced as the successor to the X-A5. With some significant improvements, it might just be the best entry-level mirrorless camera on the market.

Sep 18, 2019