Pathway to the Sea

3 years 11 months ago #683739 by Shadowfixer1
3 years 11 months ago #683742 by John Landolfi
I can smell the sea and feel the breeze...:)  Carmel?

Photo Comments
3 years 11 months ago #683756 by Shadowfixer1

John Landolfi wrote: I can smell the sea and feel the breeze...:)  Carmel?

Close. It's a pathway off the 17 mile drive around Pebble Beech. 
3 years 11 months ago #683798 by John Landolfi
Been there. Gorgeous

Photo Comments
3 years 11 months ago #683843 by Chuck Liley
Beautiful, is this an isolated area?  Not asking because of Covid 19, but more from curiosity.  Are there actually spots that hardly any goes too that are so picturesque like this?

Photo Comments
3 years 11 months ago #683844 by Shadowfixer1

Chuck Liley wrote: Beautiful, is this an isolated area?  Not asking because of Covid 19, but more from curiosity.  Are there actually spots that hardly any goes too that are so picturesque like this?

Definitely not an isolated area. This is just one of my images that didn't make the cut from a 2018 trip. I've been going back over my rejects lately and processing them for fun.
3 years 11 months ago #683910 by Suni Park
Beautiful seascape. Nice composition. 

3 years 11 months ago #684014 by selena18
Love the blue water color. Very colorful picture. Composition and sharpness are great. Beautiful pathway! It’s worth taking the picture. It feels like paradise to me. You got lucky with lighting and depth of field is awesome. Praiseworthy shot!

3 years 11 months ago #684099 by Carl Mendez
The color of the sea is really vibrant. The seascape is a beautiful composition. 

3 years 11 months ago #684141 by Sarit Kevesh
he framing of the shot is also spot on! 

3 years 11 months ago #684209 by Ian Stone
Oh yeah, agree on the branches creating a nice frame.  Nice one. 

Photo Comments
3 years 11 months ago #684254 by Adam Wilson
Nice use of the line in directing the eye to the beautiful waters. Awesome. 

Latest Landscape Photography Tips

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024