Praying Mantis

2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #743427 by RIPbiker13
He shall be called Zorak! This little guy was trying to live on my wife's motorcycle. I was able to get it out and rehome it int he tree. I asked in return that it modeled for me to do a quick photoshoot. 

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 2 weeks ago #743428 by Esseff
Great close-up!

2 months 2 weeks ago #743430 by RIPbiker13
Thank you Esseff! That means something coming from you. :)

2 months 1 week ago #743639 by Lauren Grant
Great focus for this macro shot. 

1 month 1 week ago #745043 by Daryl Flores
Perfectly-timed shot. Love the composition. 

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In this Nikon D5 vs D850 comparison, we take a look at the specs, features, and capabilities of these cameras so you can decide which one is right for you.

Sep 29, 2022

The Panasonic Lumix FZ300 is an older camera, but has modern capabilities like 4K video that make it a great option for today's photographers.

Sep 13, 2022

The Sony Alpha 7c mirrorless digital camera is a compact full frame rig that is an excellent introduction to shooting with a full frame body.

Aug 25, 2022

In this Sony Alpha a6000 mirrorless digital camera review, get the scoop on this camera's specs and features, and learn why it's a great beginner camera.

Jul 05, 2022
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

There are many photography accessories you can add to your kit, but one of the best of the bunch is the small, portable, and multi-functional Octopad.

Dec 01, 2022

There are many types of paper prints. The question is, which type is best for your needs? Use this guide on paper printing types to help you decide!

Dec 01, 2022

Photography home decor is a fantastic way to display your images in your own home and is a great promotional item to offer your clients as well.

Nov 23, 2022

Now that the holiday shopping season is here, you need to promote your business even more. Use these photography promotional ideas to do just that!

Nov 22, 2022

Are metal prints or brushed metal prints more appropriate for your images? What differences do they offer? Find out in this detailed guide!

Nov 21, 2022

A leather camera bag might seem like a luxury item that you don’t need. But the long-term durability of leather makes it a good investment to protect your gear.

Nov 21, 2022

Full frame cameras can be quite pricey. But if you buy a used full frame camera like the Sony A7R II, you can save a ton of money while still getting great features.

Nov 17, 2022

You don’t have to spend a ton of money to get a great camera for 2023. Use this guide to the best cameras under $500 to find your next camera on the cheap!

Nov 17, 2022