CLEMATIS

12 years 6 months ago #137728 by fotozone

Attachments:
12 years 6 months ago #137731 by Dori
Beautiful!!!!!! I miss Clematis! :judge:

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 6 months ago #137901 by mj~shutterbugg
Love the contrast between the purple bloom and the pale yellow pistal/stamin. My fav is th e last one with water drops :)

Think Off-Center ~ George Carlin
www.mjbrennanphoto.com

12 years 6 months ago #137988 by robbie
Yep,well worth the wait Lila,stunningly beautiful images as usual.You seem to very choosy in posting only your best images...WTG!

12 years 6 months ago #138002 by fotozone
Thanks everyone. :cheer: Robbie I am very picky LOL. I took these shots a few days ago but had not had time to post I had a bunch of stuff to do getting ready for major dental work. :( Now I am off work for a week and I am in no shape to use my camera. I was glad when I came back tonight and saw that these were ok, I had edited and posted them when I was a little bit out of it from pain pills. :toocrazy:
12 years 6 months ago #138015 by robbie

fotozone wrote: Thanks everyone. :cheer: Robbie I am very picky LOL. I took these shots a few days ago but had not had time to post I had a bunch of stuff to do getting ready for major dental work. :( Now I am off work for a week and I am in no shape to use my camera. I was glad when I came back tonight and saw that these were ok, I had edited and posted them when I was a little bit out of it from pain pills. :toocrazy:

Nothing wrong in been picky when it comes to quality,got some flower images somewhere,if I can find them I might process them...Not in your league though,,,oh well,can`t win all!

12 years 6 months ago #138021 by chasrich
:judge: :agree: Fabulous!

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 6 months ago #138044 by Pixelchix
They are very beautiful! I suck at flower pictures but then when I see images like these it re revs my engine to try again!

12 years 6 months ago #138046 by robbie

Pixelchix wrote: They are very beautiful! I suck at flower pictures but then when I see images like these it re revs my engine to try again!

You don`t believe that do you,because no one here does!!So just suck it up and say ...Yep,my flowers sure are beautiful...robbie says so...but what do I know!!

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Time management is a critical skill to master when you’re a photographer. But how do you get the most out of the limited time you have? Check out this guide to learn a few tricks!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024

Getting the best video shots on your camera or smartphone requires you to understand the fundamentals of composition and video editing. It helps to have the appropriate gear, too!

Mar 20, 2024

It’s easy to lose your inspiration behind the lens, especially as a beginner. These creative photography projects can help inspire you to try new techniques and improve your photos.

Mar 20, 2024