Awwww, it's a baby Fox....:)

10 years 1 month ago #140570 by Shanna-Marie
Awww thank you John, you are very kind. Don't worry, I do....I don't put myself in dangerous situations (on purpose anyway) but I also know without a doubt that I have been "kept safe or watched over", kind of hard to explain it here. I totally understand that wild animals are just that...."Wild" and very unprectable but I also know that they won't hurt me if I come from a place of peace. I pray alot and send out "good vibes" whenever I'm out there trying to snap their pictures. So far so good.... :)

I believe that there is an explanation for everything, so, yes, I believe in miracles. ~Robert Brault

www.flickr.com/photos/shanna-m/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #140593 by rmeyer7

Shanna-Marie wrote: That's a pretty Peacock you posted, where the heck are you located anyway? Rattlesnakes, Deer, Peacocks all roming around....Wow!

The crazy part is I'm in the L.A. area! But the deer and rattlesnake were at a wilderness park in the foothills north of my house, and the peacocks were escapees from the arboretum near my office.

10 years 1 month ago #140682 by Shanna-Marie
Hmmm.....shaking my head a bit here..... you went for a walk in a wilderness park WITHOUT your camera?? lol, I'm sorry, like you need me to give you any grief..... it's kinda funny how you described the Peacock, I'll bet he loved his few moments of freedom. I was starting to wonder if you lived in the jungle. ;)

I believe that there is an explanation for everything, so, yes, I believe in miracles. ~Robert Brault

10 years 1 month ago #140690 by Pixelchix
Great catch Shanna. He is so cute. We have this doe that has been coming up to our bird feeder in the mornings. This morning she brought her two little babies.

10 years 1 month ago #140702 by photogem71
Beautiful capture Shanna!!!

10 years 1 month ago #140856 by Shanna-Marie

Pixelchix wrote: Great catch Shanna. He is so cute. We have this doe that has been coming up to our bird feeder in the mornings. This morning she brought her two little babies.

Awwww, I hope you got pictures! I'd love to see that, there are a couple of fawns that have been hanging around about a mile from here but I haven't been able to see them yet. I'm worried though that with winter coming and Momma doesn't seem to be with them that they might not make it. :( Thank you Meredith. :)

Thank you so much Alicia!:)

10 years 1 month ago #141021 by rmeyer7

Shanna-Marie wrote: Hmmm.....shaking my head a bit here..... you went for a walk in a wilderness park WITHOUT your camera?? lol, I'm sorry, like you need me to give you any grief..... it's kinda funny how you described the Peacock, I'll bet he loved his few moments of freedom. I was starting to wonder if you lived in the jungle. ;)

:rofl:
As for not taking my camera...well my purpose for going there was to give the dog (and myself) some exercise. And I'm in the process of training her on how to behave on walks and hikes. I should post some photos of her, too :)

10 years 1 month ago #141197 by Shanna-Marie
lol, Yes,I remember that you said that, you should definately share some pics of her with us. :)

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS 7D is well over a decade old, but if you're a beginner photographer looking for a first camera or even an enthusiast that needs a second body, the 7D might be a good fit.

Oct 19, 2021

The FujiFilm X-E4 is a newer camera, having been released earlier this year. But it's also an affordable camera - particularly if you buy it used.

Oct 05, 2021

Are used cameras worth it? Though there are some risks, there are many more benefits of buying used cameras. Learn why you should shop used in this guide!

Sep 20, 2021

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 II is now six years old, but despite that, it still has many capabilities and features that make it a good option for today's beginner and enthusiast photographers.

Sep 17, 2021

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Not only is this camera harness able to carry multiple cameras, but it's also a cotton camera strap that's hugely comfortable to wear.

Oct 22, 2021

Not sure how to use a light meter? With this guide, you'll learn all about different kinds of light meters and how to use them to create improved images.

Oct 21, 2021

By using the real estate photography technologies outlined in this article, you'll have the firepower you need to create beautiful images and videos of properties.

Oct 20, 2021

Displaying your photos in physical form is a great way to get potential clients interested in your work. Learn how to create a gallery display of your images in this quick guide.

Oct 20, 2021

The Canon EOS 7D is well over a decade old, but if you're a beginner photographer looking for a first camera or even an enthusiast that needs a second body, the 7D might be a good fit.

Oct 19, 2021

Use these simple product photography tips to improve the quality of your photos and create images that make customers want to buy the product.

Oct 19, 2021

You might have heard "medium format" before, but what does it mean? Learn all about medium format cameras in this beginner's guide.

Oct 19, 2021

Learning how to make more money in photography means that you need to learn what photography add-ons to offer your clients.

Oct 18, 2021