Fox Portrait

12 years 2 months ago #194548 by Shanna-Marie
Awww thank you all so much, I really appreciate your comments! :)

I believe that there is an explanation for everything, so, yes, I believe in miracles. ~Robert Brault

www.flickr.com/photos/shanna-m/

12 years 2 months ago #194935 by randy124
Very nice image
:agree:
12 years 2 months ago #195031 by Shanna-Marie
Thank you so much Randy!:)

I believe that there is an explanation for everything, so, yes, I believe in miracles. ~Robert Brault

12 years 1 month ago #211276 by nunolealmaia
What an amazing shot Shanna-Marie. Perfect.
Which camera and lens did you use on this picture ?
Congratulations.

12 years 1 month ago #211294 by nedward50
Great shot:thumbsup:
12 years 1 month ago #211319 by D.Manna
Authentic .Beauty full snap.....

RTN Debashis Manna
12 years 1 month ago #211370 by Shanna-Marie

nunolealmaia wrote: What an amazing shot Shanna-Marie. Perfect.
Which camera and lens did you use on this picture ?
Congratulations.

Thank you all so much, I really appreciate your comments! :) I have a Nikon D90 and was using my Nikkor 80-400mm lens for this-it's perfect for wildlife photos, a bit heavy but I love it! :)

12 years 1 month ago #211431 by Hussain Al Mousa
I think this shot is one of the best shots I have seen in his web site :D That's why I have to Critique your snap if you don't mind :)

1- I Think if you take care of (The Role of Thirds) it will be much much greater than now :) .
2- The crop is too tight and makes the shot unpointed :( I mean you shoud used the way he looked as cogitative.

- Have a look here I edited your shot :) hope you will not be upset because of that :)

I am just a guy with a camera...
Attachments:
12 years 1 month ago #211484 by Shanna-Marie
Thank you very much and thank you for sharing your thoughts and edit.... I'm not upset in the least but not sure that I care for the new version.... it does give the photo a different feel though... Thank you for taking the time to work on this, have a great day!:)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hussain Al Mousa
12 years 4 weeks ago #212373 by Robrac

Hi Shanna-Marie,
I think your fox Portrait looks great.
I took a photo of a fox that hangs around our golf course every day looking for scraps or whatever he/she can get.
I took this photo with my Nikon D50 & 85mm 1.8 lens. What do you think?
Regards
Robrac

Attachments:
12 years 4 weeks ago #212490 by Shanna-Marie
Thank you so much Robrac, I appreciate your comments. Hey, that's an excellent shot, he's a beauty!

12 years 4 weeks ago #212592 by KenStephens
I have a female West Highland White dog. Recently, a wild fox developed a love for her. For two weeks straight, every day, the fox would come near the dog and whine like a lovesick teenager. He would never come closer than a few feet, but the love bug had really bitten him.

I called the animal control people to see whether they thought it was a threat. They said that many male foxes develop a fascination for female dogs, but that the fox would move on within a few days. That is exactly what happened.

I was so concerned for my dog that I did not photograph that lovesick fox. Capturing that look on his face would have been nice.

Ken

12 years 4 weeks ago #212643 by Shanna-Marie
Oh my gosh, that is so sweet! What an awesome photo That would have been but I can understand your hesitation not knowing if he posed a threat to your dog. Aren't animals wonderful??!!! Thanks for sharing that Ken, makes me smile.... :)

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024