"Aren't I Handsome....?"

12 years 1 month ago #202726 by Shanna-Marie
What were you saying Robbie....? ;)

I believe that there is an explanation for everything, so, yes, I believe in miracles. ~Robert Brault

www.flickr.com/photos/shanna-m/

12 years 1 month ago #202734 by chasrich
Did you meet up with this small one again Shanna or is it another of the fantastic shots you took that day? :judge: :judge: :judge: :judge:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 1 month ago #202736 by Shanna-Marie
Nah, this is the same one, I took a boatload of shots of him-he Loved having his picture taken. Thank you so much Rich!! :)

I believe that there is an explanation for everything, so, yes, I believe in miracles. ~Robert Brault

12 years 1 month ago #202754 by robbie
LOL!!!I said that you...what are you asking me for...you know what I said!!but that was for the squirrel...I said what I said..LOL. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: PRACTISING to be a politician :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Do I get your vote...thanks in advance :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Beautiful image Shanna,the Fox Whisperer!!

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #202803 by Provo
Really nice, did you offer him a treat to get him close to you?
Every time I tried to photograph the one up the road from me he takes off.
My grandmother in the nursing home where she is at, says they like peanut butter
coated clean chicken pieces no breading. I looked up online and other say the same thing
so might be worth trying that out.

PROVO

12 years 1 month ago #202807 by bhowdy
Another very "foxy" image Shanna! Love it .....

Robbie, you must be ready for politics .... I didn't understand anything you typed!

Please do not get me started on feeding wild animals and eventually contributing to their death!

Bob Howdeshell

"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera" ~ Lewis Hine

12 years 1 month ago #202833 by Shanna-Marie

robbie wrote: LOL!!!I said that you...what are you asking me for...you know what I said!!but that was for the squirrel...I said what I said..LOL. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: PRACTISING to be a politician :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Do I get your vote...thanks in advance :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Beautiful image Shanna,the Fox Whisperer!!

:rofl: :rofl: Robbie, Robbie, Robbie.....I thought you were implying that I'd lost my touch. ;)
:lol: Who wound you up?! HaHaHa , thank you my friend! :)

Thank you Provo, No, I wasn't feeding him-only talking to him. If you keep seeing the same one, you oughta try that too....just sit and wait for him to show up and then start talking to him, he might come closer. Send some good vibes out into the universe too.....you'll be pleasantly surprised....:)

Thank you so much Bob, lol, I agree with you on Robbie, and your last statement too. :)

12 years 1 month ago #202837 by robbie

bhowdy wrote: Another very "foxy" image Shanna! Love it .....

Robbie, you must be ready for politics .... I didn't understand anything you typed!

Please do not get me started on feeding wild animals and eventually contributing to their death!

:rofl: :rofl: You weren`t suppose to Bob,that was the idea!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

12 years 1 month ago #202913 by Nick Show
Yes you are handsome. Awesome portrait!

12 years 1 month ago #202936 by Dori
Very handsome!!! :judge: :judge: :judge:

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 1 month ago #202944 by Baydream
Such amazing photos. Your patience is a true virtue, Shanna. I think Bob would back me up, patience is a key to wildlife photography. You can't just run up to them and start shooting.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 1 month ago #202950 by Shadowfixer1
Nicely done. Love the foxes, both four legged and two legged.:P
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #202981 by Shanna-Marie
Thanks a bunch everyone, I really appreciate your comments! Oh how right you are John....sometimes I've waited out there for 3+ hours for something to show up....sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. But That's half the fun.... it also gives me lot's of "quiet time", time to write..... I love it. :)

Thank you so much Randy, Oh dear, two legged ones too? We've only got the 4 legged type here..... LOL ! ;)

12 years 1 month ago #202991 by bigbubbaG
Excellent photo as usual!B)

Victory is won not in miles but inches. Win some, hold your ground, win some more.
---Louis L'amour

12 years 1 month ago #203195 by Shanna-Marie
Thank you Greg! :)

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024