Spring is Awesome

5 years 1 week ago #639517 by Nikon Shooter

Light is free… capturing it is not!
Photo Comments
5 years 1 week ago #639542 by Carl Mendez
Nothing quite like this. so beautifully captured. The light is perfect. 

5 years 1 week ago #639852 by Jin Hyuk Kwon
The way the white flower of the trees complimented the swans make a really good composition for the shot. Not to mention the reflections on the water too. 

5 years 1 week ago #639907 by Nikon Shooter
Thanks guys!

Photo Comments
5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #639927 by jeffnles1
Nice shot.  I like the balance.

Based on your photos this spring, you must be just a bit south or along the Eastern seaboard from me.  Here in KY, we're just beginning to see green leaves springing forth.

Jeff

5 years 1 week ago #639928 by Nikon Shooter
Thanks Jeff!

This part of central Europe has its own micro climate.

At the top left of the Pannonian Plain and under the in-
fluence of Adriatic winds, the region has relatively early
Springs and produces high quality wines (whites only
IMO) since the Roman Empire.

Photo Comments
5 years 1 week ago #639965 by jeffnles1

Nikon Shooter wrote: Thanks Jeff!

This part of central Europe has its own micro climate.

At the top left of the Pannonian Plain and under the in-
fluence of Adriatic winds, the region has relatively early
Springs and produces high quality wines (whites only
IMO) since the Roman Empire.

From your photos it is a beautiful area in which you live.  I live in Kentucky USA.  Also blessed to be in a beautiful area of our planet.

5 years 1 week ago #639994 by Alyssa Briggs
You live in a beautiful place with awesome landscape. The color compliments well in the shot. 

5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #640045 by Nikon Shooter
Thank you all! :P

jeffnles1 wrote: From your photos it is a beautiful area in which you live.  I live in Kentucky USA.  Also blessed to be in a beautiful area of our planet.

Austria was an empire once but now it is so very small. North
America was never an empire — and I, as Canadian, have no
ambition in that idea — but there is one BIG problem: the two
countries there are waaaay too big.

My studio is at 2 km from the marsh, most my clients are clo-
ser than a 40 km circle from the studio and the internet takes
care of the worldwide lessons in 11 countries… pretty small if
you think that from my country house in Québec, wildlife was
at least at 300 miles away, clients as far as Ottawa and even
Toronto going west, the Maritimes in the east and James Bay
in the north… that was 30 years ago, before I moved to Europe.

Photo Comments
5 years 1 week ago #640132 by Bobby Mitchell
This is the part where we thank the presence of technology. Being able to cross the barrier of distance to impart a seasoned knowledge in photography. 

5 years 1 week ago #640201 by Nikon Shooter
Cheers Bobby! :P

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024