How to reduce shake in photo?

10 years 1 week ago #48102 by chasrich
Looking good...

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 week ago #48132 by Scott Miller
Thanks Chas

Scott Miller
www.millerwebtechnologies.com

Weather, Nature, Cemetery Photographer

10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #48267 by Graflex 4x5
Sat on a rock, proped my elbows on my knees, took a breath and took these .... with my cell phone.

No matter how fast I go, there's always someone slower in front of me.
Attachments:

10 years 1 week ago #48278 by Scott Miller
Yea, I'm sure I could have done it that way if I wanted to get soaked. Thanks for sharing your pix...pretty good. :)

Scott Miller

10 years 1 week ago #48292 by Graflex 4x5

Scott Miller wrote: Yea, I'm sure I could have done it that way if I wanted to get soaked. Thanks for sharing your pix...pretty good. :)

Depends how bad you want the shot. :P

No matter how fast I go, there's always someone slower in front of me.

10 years 1 week ago #48303 by enhenyero
I have this problem too, but instead of being frustrated I keep shooting until my hand numbed, and gave me a steady shot in the end, heheh

10 years 1 week ago #48558 by Scott Miller
Graflex, The shot at the time wasn't THAT important, as I have plenty of opportunity to retake thankfully. From time to time I would be ok with it, but beings as we're pretty well flooded already (we get standing water from a drizzle) I didn't feel the need to swim trying to get a pic here.

I never really get frustrated with my pix. If I got frustrated, I wouldn't be able to get some of the lightning shots I've gotten. Considering I shoot hundreds of photos to maybe get 1-2 lightning strikes.

Scott Miller

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In the Sony a6100 vs Sony a6600 debate, there are plenty of similarities. There are also some key differences that could make one or the other a much better option for you.

May 04, 2021

The Pentax KP is an older DSLR with some excellent specs - but are they excellent enough to warrant purchasing this camera in 2021? Let's find out!

May 04, 2021

The Sony RX1R II is a high-end compact camera with loads of features. The question is, is it still worth the price in 2021?

Apr 27, 2021

The FujiFilm X-T20 is an older midrange mirrorless camera that still has plenty of punch for beginner and enthusiast photographers in 2021.

Apr 26, 2021
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Use these tips for good real estate photos to give your clients the best-looking images that will help get their home sold.

May 05, 2021

In the Sony a6100 vs Sony a6600 debate, there are plenty of similarities. There are also some key differences that could make one or the other a much better option for you.

May 04, 2021

Spring landscape photography can be a real treat if you take the time to plan, prepare, and get the right gear for photographing nature's beauty.

May 04, 2021

In this tutorial, learn what high speed sync is, how to use it, and why you should use it. You'll also learn the benefits of using high speed sync.

May 04, 2021

The Pentax KP is an older DSLR with some excellent specs - but are they excellent enough to warrant purchasing this camera in 2021? Let's find out!

May 04, 2021

Teaching online photography classes is a great way to add additional revenue to your photography business. Get some great tips in this tutorial!

May 03, 2021

Sometimes you can handhold your camera and get great results, but there are times when you really need a tripod to get the best images.

May 03, 2021

Taking more photos requires more time, sure, but it also requires planning, preparation, and a commitment on your part to actually go out and do it.

May 03, 2021