Forum Terms of Use-- PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

12 years 1 month ago #212181 by sshogrefe
:agree:

12 years 4 weeks ago #214590 by LindaGrant
:agree:

12 years 4 weeks ago #214845 by sree2472
A must read for all. This should always on page one of the forum as it will ensure that everyone reads it.

former senior writer cum features editor for Diamond World - a trading magazine for the gem and jewellery industry
11 years 11 months ago #228690 by hurleytalk
You say that you cannot use your e-mail as your username/screen name, but that's what mine is--and I didn't tell it to do that! I can't figure out how to change it--I don't want my e-mail publicized like that. HELP! Please send a personal message since I don't want to follow all answers to this one. Thanks!

11 years 11 months ago #228695 by geoffellis

[email protected] wrote: You say that you cannot use your e-mail as your username/screen name, but that's what mine is--and I didn't tell it to do that! I can't figure out how to change it--I don't want my e-mail publicized like that. HELP! Please send a personal message since I don't want to follow all answers to this one. Thanks!

No... it says you *may* not use your email address... not that you *cannot* use your email address. You obviously entered your email address as your username. The website cant fill in information it doesnt know. only you/your browser does that.

The only way you are going to get it changed is to contact the admin with what you want your username to be.
11 years 10 months ago #236034 by arhy34
agree :)

11 years 7 months ago #251313 by crabby
whats trolling ?

11 years 7 months ago #251541 by barnyardphoto
Great post Hi, I am a photographer and Barnyard Photography is the leading Wedding Studio in the Delaware / Philadelphia metro area. We provides best Photography, videography, photo booths, and up lighting. The Knot and Wedding Wire award winners.
11 years 6 months ago #256702 by camellia
:) got them!

11 years 5 months ago #260372 by McBeth Photography
bump-o-matic

It is what it is.
11 years 5 months ago #260642 by speedball
thanks for the info and glad to share. learn and win new friends.

11 years 5 months ago #261003 by marymagnuson
thanks to give very useful information .

11 years 2 months ago #270414 by get3view
Thanks for sharing wonderful the clarifications of what is acceptable. It is just awesome.

11 years 2 months ago #273810 by pcheng311
:thumbsup: Noted and will definitely comply!

Thanks!

Read, practice, and shoot... Keeping the camera clicking
11 years 1 month ago #277358 by ed adocal
Agree w/ all of the above... :thumbsup: :thx:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024