Hello All

9 years 6 months ago #158491 by Malo
Hi
Recently joined this forum my name is Mal I live in South Wales UK. I love taking photographs and travelling to Florida I frequent Flickr and Facebook. I'm usually seen with a camera in hand and have been a Canon user for a Long time progressing (reluctantly at first) to digital but now really loving it

I don't usually stay for hours on forums as I'm out photographing so forgive me for not being a major contributor I love constructive criticism and you can view my work here flickr.com/photos/maldurbin I am my worse critic as I am always looking to do better

Enough of my rambling be back soon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #158492 by TheNissanMan
Welcome aboard from another Welshman, although no longer living in Wales :(

It's a friendly bunch and can't wait to see some of your shots :)

9 years 6 months ago #158498 by Malo
Thank you... Will post some as soon as I can bit busy at the moment where are you living now?

9 years 6 months ago #158511 by Baydream
Welcome to PT, Mal.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments

9 years 6 months ago #158519 by photobod
:welcomeclan :welcomeclan :welcomeclan MAL :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :banana: :banana: :banana: :toocrazy: :toocrazy: :toocrazy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

The following user(s) said Thank You: Malo

9 years 6 months ago #158537 by TheNissanMan

Malo wrote: Thank you... Will post some as soon as I can bit busy at the moment where are you living now?

Up in Basingstoke now but family still in Pentrych so still try and get down where possible and of course scream at the TV when Wales are playing Rugby but we won't mention that one :whistle:

9 years 6 months ago #158544 by Malo
Hi thank you

9 years 6 months ago #158545 by Malo

TheNissanMan wrote:

Malo wrote: Thank you... Will post some as soon as I can bit busy at the moment where are you living now?

Up in Basingstoke now but family still in Pentrych so still try and get down where possible and of course scream at the TV when Wales are playing Rugby but we won't mention that one :whistle:

Ah right my son in law's family are from Basingstoke....Yeah never mind then done quite well considering

9 years 6 months ago #158546 by Malo
Should have been they not then d'oh!! lol

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #158568 by orion
:welcomeclan to another fellow from the UK.! Im in West Midlands, where in South Wales are u?

9 years 6 months ago #158607 by boriqua latina
:welcomeclan :welcomeclan :welcomeclan .. hope to see your photos ...

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #158675 by Malo
Rhondda Valley I have a lot of photographs on www.flickr.com/photos/maldurbin hope you like them

9 years 6 months ago #158676 by chasrich
:welcomeclan :thumbsup: :woohoo:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent

9 years 6 months ago #158907 by 520snic
:welcomeclan That's alright for not staying on the forums for hours. As long as you still come back to visit us.

9 years 6 months ago #158908 by butterflygirl921
:agree: and :welcomeclan i hope you enjoy it here and i look forward to seeing more of your work

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Pentax KP is an older DSLR with some excellent specs - but are they excellent enough to warrant purchasing this camera in 2021? Let's find out!

May 04, 2021

The Sony RX1R II is a high-end compact camera with loads of features. The question is, is it still worth the price in 2021?

Apr 27, 2021

The FujiFilm X-T20 is an older midrange mirrorless camera that still has plenty of punch for beginner and enthusiast photographers in 2021.

Apr 26, 2021

You might think that the Nikon Z7 vs Z7 II debate is a non-starter because the Z7 II is newer and has some updates over its predecessor. But not so fast...the Z7 is still a great camera.

Apr 22, 2021

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Spring landscape photography can be a real treat if you take the time to plan, prepare, and get the right gear for photographing nature's beauty.

May 04, 2021

In this tutorial, learn what high speed sync is, how to use it, and why you should use it. You'll also learn the benefits of using high speed sync.

May 04, 2021

The Pentax KP is an older DSLR with some excellent specs - but are they excellent enough to warrant purchasing this camera in 2021? Let's find out!

May 04, 2021

Teaching online photography classes is a great way to add additional revenue to your photography business. Get some great tips in this tutorial!

May 03, 2021

Sometimes you can handhold your camera and get great results, but there are times when you really need a tripod to get the best images.

May 03, 2021

Taking more photos requires more time, sure, but it also requires planning, preparation, and a commitment on your part to actually go out and do it.

May 03, 2021

These tips for restoring photos will help breathe new life into faded or otherwise damaged images.

May 03, 2021

There are plenty of photography business tools at your disposal, but having one that can help you with invoicing and finances is critically important.

Apr 29, 2021