New Here

2 years 10 months ago #549317 by corkymick
Hi everyone! excited to find Photographytalk, I am on several other sites but this seems to be the most informative. I have been doing photography on and off for the past forty years, starting off with a Yashica SLR in the seventies. I now use a Nikon D7100 and my favourite lens at the moment is the Nikon 200-500mm f5.6. I like doing all sorts of photography, but my favourites are wildlife and macro. 
         Hope to learn a lot more with all you guys, that's one think I have found with photography you never stop learning, no matter how long you have been shooting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 10 months ago #549761 by Stacy Miller
Welcome Cork! It's great to have you here. We are as well excited of the photos you will share here. Cheers! 

2 years 10 months ago #549802 by cybersholt
Welcome to the site Corkymick!

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments

2 years 10 months ago #549830 by CanonKid
That's a beast of a lens!  I bet you can get some great shots of the moon with that too.  

Really nice to meet you!

Welcome to the site.  

Canon 7D, 15-85mm, 18-55mm, 70-200mm, 100mm Macro, Sigma 120-300mm, Speedlite 430EX II

A bad day at the race track is better than a good day in the office

Photo Comments

2 years 10 months ago #549884 by Happy-pixel
Welcome to PT!!

Photo Comments

2 years 10 months ago #550041 by Dana Leeson
Cheers and welcome to the community  :)

Photo Comments

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

https://static.photocdn.pt/images/articles/2020/09/21/Pentax_K-1_Mark_II_Specs_2.jpg

Sep 21, 2020

The Canon 7D Mark II might be more than five years old, but for sports and wildlife photographers, it's still a great - and affordable - option.

Sep 15, 2020

The Canon PowerShot G5 X II is a high-end compact camera. The question is, is it the right camera for you? Find out in this Canon PowerShot G5 X II review.

Sep 09, 2020

This detailed Olympus OM-D E-M1X review will introduce you to the features, specs, pros, cons, and more of this high-powered sports and action photography camera.

Sep 07, 2020

Latest Articles

With a budget of $5,000, you can get incredible gifts for photographers this holiday season.

Sep 22, 2020

Use these photography business tips to expand the reach of your business to new clients and retain the clients you already have.

Sep 21, 2020

To get better at photography, you need to learn how to improve your photos. And to do that, you need to practice essential photography skills. Here's some projects that will help you do just that.

Sep 21, 2020

https://static.photocdn.pt/images/articles/2020/09/21/Pentax_K-1_Mark_II_Specs_2.jpg

Sep 21, 2020

There are many benefits of curved monitors, not the least of which is reduced eye strain. But they also enhance your post-processing experience.

Sep 21, 2020

Learning how to get better at landscape photography is a matter of following a few simple rules. Get better results by following these easy techniques!

Sep 18, 2020

To get good audio for YouTube videos, you need to follow a few "rules of the road."

Sep 16, 2020

Lens filters are a crucial component of a landscape photography kit. But you can't just have them, you need to know how to use them too. Learn what lens filter mistakes to avoid in this tutorial.

Sep 16, 2020