Hi from Perth

1 month 1 week ago #654170 by Stapo49
Hi All, I am a amateur photographer from Perth, Western Australia. I took up photography as a hobby a couple of years ago. I look forward to viewing some fantastic images on this site and also getting some useful tips.

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 1 week ago #654224 by Peter Nunez
Pleasure to meet you.  What sort of things do you enjoy photographing over there in Australia?  

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #654233 by Stapo49
And you. I am mostly into landscapes and spend a lot of time at the beach and the river. I like to travel so also take a lot of cityscapes while overseas. I am giving wildlife and sport a try now mostly involving surfing and birds.

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #654301 by Finn
Good to have you here.  I already commented on one of your photos.  You have a  new fan Perth friend!  

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #654311 by Carl Mendez
Hello Stapo! Welcome to the site! It is nice to meet you here! 

1 month 1 week ago #654404 by Stapo49
Thanks Finn. You are my first fan ever. lol.

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #654405 by Stapo49
Thanks Carl. Glad to be here.

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #654430 by Stapo49
Hi Finn, may be you could help me. If you are deciding to follow someone on this site how do you look at their photographs to see if you actually want to follow them? I seem to be going around in circles here lol

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #654452 by Aaron Rogers
Welcome to the site! An avatar will make you more instantly recognizable. Nice to meet you. 

1 month 1 week ago #654458 by Stapo49
Thanks Aaron, nice to meet you to. Can you advise me how I can search and view a forum users images as a whole. Say for arguments sake I wanted to see all the images you have uploaded for viewing. Thanks

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #654510 by J Hemingway

Stapo49 wrote: Hi All, I am a amateur photographer from Perth, Western Australia. I took up photography as a hobby a couple of years ago. I look forward to viewing some fantastic images on this site and also getting some useful tips.

You guys are in your winter months right now right?  

Good to meet you!  

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #654523 by Stapo49
Good to meet you to. Yep still winter here. Spring officially starts in September but that's flexible lol.

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #654596 by Amelia Wilson
Yeah! It is welcome meet you as well! 

1 month 1 week ago #654711 by Stapo49
Thanks Amelia. Nice to meet you as well :)

Photo Comments

1 month 6 days ago #654768 by Ian Stone
Hello and welcome from the big Apple! 

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Nikon D5 is a big professional camera, but is it worth the nearly $6,000 price tag? Find out in this Nikon D5 review.

Sep 16, 2019

If you're looking for the best laptop for photo editing, you've come to the right place. From the best budget laptop to laptops over $2,000, these computers will fit any budget.

Sep 10, 2019

In this Canon EOS M6 Mark II review, learn about the essential specs, features, pros, and cons of Canon's newest mirrorless camera.

Sep 10, 2019

The Canon T7i is an entry-level camera with some excellent features that will help you learn and grow as a photographer. Find out if it's the right camera for you in this Canon T7i review.

Sep 09, 2019

Latest Articles

Photo by Joe deSousa on Unsplash There are certain questionable tactics in the real estate game, like promising free pizzas for...

Sep 17, 2019

The Nikon D5 is a big professional camera, but is it worth the nearly $6,000 price tag? Find out in this Nikon D5 review.

Sep 16, 2019

Not sure what to give the photographer on your shopping list? With a $5,000 budget, the possibilities are endless! Check out our picks for the best gifts for photographers under $5,000.

Sep 13, 2019

With these innovative camera accessories, you can extend the functionality and ease of use of your camera and give yourself a better ability to capture the beauty around you.

Sep 12, 2019

Learn how to master the art of wide-angle landscape photography with four simple tips that will greatly improve the quality of your landscape photos.

Sep 12, 2019

Are you sick of your gear weighing your shoulders down, causing undue neck and shoulder pain? With the new Holdfast Gear Tanker Belt, you can carry your gear in total comfort on your hips.

Sep 12, 2019

Photo by Prince Akachi on Unsplash #NoBudgetNoPhotos is going viral after a photographer, Nafa Ribeiro, revealed damning emails...

Sep 12, 2019

With these fall foliage photography tips, you'll learn a few fall photography ideas and solid methods for capturing beautiful photos of fall colors.

Sep 11, 2019