Jacksonville, FL Nikon Z6 owner jumping on here!

4 years 6 months ago #661125 by Timothy Voogt
I'm Timothy.  I'm originally from Texas and moved to Florida 3 years ago.  I live in Jacksonville.   As of earlier this year, I bought my first real camera, a Nikon Z6.  Man no one told me how addictive this hobby could be! 

Well I only have one lens right now, 24-70mm.  But I did just buy last month a GoPro HERO7.  

I don't know what else to say here.  Awesome to meet you. 

Timothy

4 years 6 months ago #661143 by jgw
Hi. I grew up in Jax, too many years ago.

I know zero about the Z6 but the 24-70 is an excellent lens to have.

Happy jumping...and picture taking!

Jos

4 years 6 months ago #661161 by Timothy Voogt
Hi Jos, thank you.  Where are you living?  Yeah it's so nice here.  You ever get back here?  

4 years 6 months ago #661242 by Steve Rodriguez
Hello Tim! Welcome to the site! We are all excited to see some shots from you.

4 years 6 months ago #661267 by Alex
Hey Tim, welcome to the site.  I went to school in Florida!  

Good to have you here!  

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments
4 years 6 months ago #661270 by KevinH

Timothy Voogt wrote: I'm Timothy.  I'm originally from Texas and moved to Florida 3 years ago.  I live in Jacksonville.   As of earlier this year, I bought my first real camera, a Nikon Z6.  Man no one told me how addictive this hobby could be! 

Well I only have one lens right now, 24-70mm.  But I did just buy last month a GoPro HERO7.  

I don't know what else to say here.  Awesome to meet you. 

Timothy

I'm right across the river in St. Marys.  Welcome.

4 years 6 months ago #661481 by Kira Minori
It is nice to meet you! Have fun learning in the site and meeting new people here. 

4 years 6 months ago #661633 by Kyle Johnson
Welcome to the site! Happy to have you join us here! See yah around! 

4 years 5 months ago #664649 by Carl Mendez
:welcomeclan  Happy to meet you. 

4 years 5 months ago #664793 by Daryl Flores
Welcome to the site. Nice to meet you here. 

4 years 5 months ago #665419 by Rohan Tushar
How are you? Nice to meet you here. 

4 years 4 months ago #667545 by Kira Minori
Yeah! Welcome to the community!  

4 years 4 months ago #669843 by Jack Mason
You'll have a great time learning here. 

4 years 3 months ago #672771 by Weekend_Shootr
Welcome to the World of Photography! (I consider this to be a form of CRACK since I own way too many cameras).

4 years 3 months ago #672918 by Stephen Graham
Yeah! You are very much welcome here and have fun! 

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024