I’m on board...

2 years 2 months ago #691631 by reignman98115
Hello my name is Dan from Las Vegas. Found this forum through the PhotographyTalk YouTube Channel. I’m a beginner so I’m sure ill learn a lot here :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago #691701 by Rohan Tushar
Welcome Dan! Ping me if you need anything. Nice to meet you.

2 years 2 months ago #691924 by Sarit Kevesh
Let's all learn here. Welcome to the site!

2 years 2 months ago #692093 by Bobby Mitchell
:thumbsup:  Welcome. Have fun in the site. 

2 years 1 month ago #693005 by Adam Wilson
Cool! Welcome to the site man! 

2 years 2 weeks ago #696074 by Steve Rodriguez
Hello Dan! Welcome to the site! You've been checking out the YouTube Channel too. Nice! 

2 years 1 week ago #696954 by Aaron Rogers
We are too! Welcome! 

1 year 11 months ago #699164 by Jin Hyuk Kwon
Nice to meet you here. You will have so much fun here. 

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In this Nikon D5 vs D850 comparison, we take a look at the specs, features, and capabilities of these cameras so you can decide which one is right for you.

Sep 29, 2022

The Panasonic Lumix FZ300 is an older camera, but has modern capabilities like 4K video that make it a great option for today's photographers.

Sep 13, 2022

The Sony Alpha 7c mirrorless digital camera is a compact full frame rig that is an excellent introduction to shooting with a full frame body.

Aug 25, 2022

In this Sony Alpha a6000 mirrorless digital camera review, get the scoop on this camera's specs and features, and learn why it's a great beginner camera.

Jul 05, 2022
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Our 2022 list of the best gifts for photographers under $1,000 includes everything from cameras to bags to data backups. Check the list and start shopping!

Sep 29, 2022

In this Nikon D5 vs D850 comparison, we take a look at the specs, features, and capabilities of these cameras so you can decide which one is right for you.

Sep 29, 2022

The metal vs canvas prints debate is an interesting one. Which type is best for your photos? In this guide, we give you several criteria to help you decide.

Sep 28, 2022

The Canon EOS RP specs don’t compare to high-end full frame cameras. However, this camera is still well-equipped and is a great buy for entry-level shooters.

Sep 27, 2022

A modern wall art display is a beautiful addition to a home or business. In this beginner tutorial, learn some quick and simple tips for creating a display

Sep 26, 2022

The new GoPro Hero 11 look exactly like its predecessor, but under the hood are a ton of changes, including a new sensor, that make the Hero 11 a major upgrade.

Sep 22, 2022

You can get a portrait print in any size you like, on various papers, and in multiple orientations. The question is, what’s best for your particular image?

Sep 21, 2022

By using wholesale photography products, you can offer your clients beautiful products and give them more choice while giving yourself room for a nice profit.

Sep 21, 2022